Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Maybe it is already mentioned and discussed, if so plwase dirwct me to the thread.

Which combination between bloodlines makes the best total package. This include drive gameness appearance looks build etc

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Isn't illegal to breed for gameness now days?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i certainly know that testing your dog for gsmeness is illegal.
But that is not really the question here, lol

·
Registered
837 Posts
Boudreaux/Frisco would be a pretty nice X for GB

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
thats another question that is opinions only.
what works for one might not work for the other.
it was always said that dibo bood was good for 40 minutes and woud quite,but when mixed with coby it went all night,lol.but hell i cant vouche for that,and those dogs bred 50 yrs ago,im not sure there even relevant anymore for anything besides a good fairy tale,i like dibo alot though.
the modern blood is what relevant today,and also whats seldom spoken of seeing as how laws are what they are in the usa.I like mayday stuff nowadays,and it seems to always have some patricks/tants yellow up in there,and for all i know alot of it could be related,im not a genuis on these topics and they arent as easy to answer as one may think.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Appearance wise, that would probably look really bad. :doggy:
HAHA! I guess you're right, but that dog would have one hell of a drive though!!

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
I have never personally worked any gamelines, but I have seen and heard that jeep/ redboy and redboy/jocko can be real intense.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
its really popular for sure,probably means its been bred into the ground,i'd bet there is great dogs from that cross,but not something i'd want really.

·
Registered
618 Posts
My girl Rain is from an outcross breeding. She's all I need. She's Klassic K9 on the top and Beaudroux/Maverick on the bottom.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a male with alot of kk9 blood alot of ch and gd ch blood and he already has a wide cross so u breed to something u see with a cross and then keep a pup and breed that cross away mosyly i suggest going off looks not a particular bloodline find the highest bloodline percetage in your dog and find something tight on it that already has a cross that way u see what uwant in that dog

1 - 12 of 12 Posts