Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well My puppy Bruno has been eating solid puppy kibble and I recently started him on Blue Buffalo but for over a week he has had diarrhea. I was told it is because Blue Buffalo is very rich in ingredients.

Is there a better food you would recommend then what I am feeding him currently?

The food Bruno is currently on.

The Blue Buffalo Company

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
give her time when you switch foods, switching suddenly can cause digestive issues and loose stools which is why its best to mix the new and old food for a bit and gradually increase the new food ratio to old food ratio until its all new food. Some dogs dont always do well on the food that others do even if it is a good grade food so if she doesnt get better in a couple weeks or so then you may have to look at other options.
there are lots of good food out there and many thread on it if you use the search at the top , some to look into are TOTW , orijen is my prefrence always had my dogs and puppys on it and seen great results , Kirkland from costco is good food, Acana is good same company as orijen just a little less pricey.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts