Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just water them LOL

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Awww look how big he is getting :D

I fully support the water method. I water Snoop the most and look *pow* hes the biggest dog I have :D LMAO

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww look how big he is getting :D

I fully support the water method. I water Snoop the most and look *pow* hes the biggest dog I have :D LMAO
LMAO yea that water works wonders doesnt it lol , we just got the hottub running last night and it was still freezing cold and he jumped in lol, least we figured he can swim was kinda worried with him being so heavy in the front lol figured he would tip over. glad we have a fence around it though this boy is obsesed with the water lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And thanks everyone , Nizmo LOL good luck on that one :p
Chevy and Riley yes thats crush he is getting really big sofast it seems, he will be 8 months here on the 20th and I think last time we had him weighed he was around 60lbs so may be slightly over that now. He is such a suck though big ol baby :)

·
Banned
283 Posts
And thanks everyone , Nizmo LOL good luck on that one :p
Chevy and Riley yes thats crush he is getting really big sofast it seems, he will be 8 months here on the 20th and I think last time we had him weighed he was around 60lbs so may be slightly over that now. He is such a suck though big ol baby :)
Betcha 15 of those pounds is his head! lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL chevy probably he is all head and shoulders lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!! Water is good just skip the miracle grow or he might end up like Loki LMAO!!! I know how much you love him.....

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
lol....I gotta say, Crush is looking really really good. Im gonna keep my eye on him ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Awwww I love crush! The last pic is awesome with his wrinkle nose :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
thats super cute

·
Registered
8 Posts
my Zoey is afraid of the hose, but she loves to swim in the pool!!! she's only 10 months, but she is definatly getting beefy....shes already 75 pounds!!!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Like a chichichichiaaa....just add water and watch him groow lol

Looking good!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts