Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Hope this stops some new person from buying from him I know I wouldnt deal with him after reading this. Like I told you before If you can help 1 person with this its worth posting.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Poor Ginger, that is just so sad. I can't believe people sometimes. She is a very lucky girl to have you caring for her now, she's got the golden ticket. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have actually seen her "after" pictures around and always thought she was beautiful. i never realized she was in such bad shape before.. that's really sad and im glad you went public about this. All i know is she got lucky enough to get a good home with someone who actually cares about his dogs.:clap:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I've never had any interaction with him on the EE board until this week when he banned the Bully Doc and showed support for someone who doesn't see their dog as anything more than a dollar sign so what he did concerning Ginger doesn't surprise me at all. Sad........

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
OMG, Kevin that is awful (but not surprising...) He has been trying to ban me for a while now because (I was told) I had become "too popular". LOL Is he 13? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I applaud you for this post and totally agree with you. Ginger is very beautiful (now) and I am really glad you have her!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Whooooa that's crazy. I'm glad she has a loving owner such as yourself.

Lauren - can he be called out on BTK for this issue? I mean like calling in ( Masterpiece) and putting it out there. Word of mouth travels fast.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Whooooa that's crazy. I'm glad she has a loving owner such as yourself.

Lauren - can he be called out on BTK for this issue? I mean like calling in ( Masterpiece) and putting it out there. Word of mouth travels fast.
Kevin is free to call in to the show and say something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.