Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOT!

Here are some BIG pics and crew!

My parents, the woman and I found a new dog park that NOBODY goes too! :) So guess what.. we hit it up!

The dogs had a blast. My parents own the German Shepherd pup. His name is Odin and he's 7 months old. :) Then they own the white boxer. His name is Titus and he's 8 years old, and also the little teeny tiny silky terrier, named Missy. She's 5 or 6 years old. She's the MUSCLE of the group, and bullies ALL the dogs around. Its crazy!! hahaha

Anyway, here are some pics. BIG stinky and the Bud man had a blast. :)

Buddy

BIG

And my sad, miserably failed attempt at getting them to lay next to each other and actually look at the camera.. FAIL

Here's Odin - His ears are JUST now starting to go up. :)

Titus

Then more pics

The crazies at the watering hole

Cheers,
Adrian

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great pics! Man Odin grew up nice :D Big is growing at an amazing rate!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Love these pics!!!!!!!!!! Look at Odin's ears standing up!!! He is getting so big! BIG's paws are humongous!!!! Great pics, Adrian! They all look worn out!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Wow Adrian, the whole crew looks great!! It's nice to see Odin again and he looks very well cared for. That park is yours now, at least that's what Missy said :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Cool looking gang. Did Odin dig that hole?:)

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! :) Appreciate the comments. Odin did NOT dig that hole, fortunately. That would be terrible had he done that! haha

And yes, Odin has gotten HUGE. That dog has grown at a ridiculous pace. Its crazy. BIG is already heavier then Odin, but not as tall. Getting there though! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts