Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG and Buddy fighting off, and protecting us from that MEAN, MEAN hose!! Ahhhhh!

Oh, and by the way.. BIG weighed in at 63.3 lbs. as of today. He gained 9 lbs. this week!! How crazy is that?! :)

We got to watch Titus for the weekend. He's my parents boxer. My sister watched Odin, there German Shepherd pup. Thank God, cause it would have been chaos having all four in the house. LOL.

Meh namez' iz' BIG!

Just jump on in! :)

BIG says "My turn!" - he nearly drained ALL the water with this jump! LMAO.

My sweet, sweet little boo boo! (that's my nick name for him). :) He's 8 years old and sooooo overweight. I feel terrible for him. :(

I'z squish u'z!

"QUICK! Letz' look goofiez' at da samez tyme!"

Mid shake! LOL.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Great pics, Adrian! You had a full house! 3 very LARGE baby dogs lol.... They looked like they had a blast!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Love the pics, Adrian! Looks like they all had a great time! I bet they slept well that night with all the fresh air and exercise of jumping in and out of their pool! :)

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking dogs! Looks like they're having fun! haha
Thanks! They had a blast. They love it when I take out the kiddie pool. They get so excited! LOL.

Great pics, Adrian! You had a full house! 3 very LARGE baby dogs lol.... They looked like they had a blast!
Yeah, it was a bit crazy having 3 dogs in my tiny house. My house is all of 650 sq. ft., and they sure took up that space quite easily! LOL. Thanks Lauren!

Time for a larger pool my friend LOL!!!!! Looking good as ever, even boo boo:)
Yeah, no kiddin.. that pool got small QUICK. hahaha, gunna have to upgrade VERY soon. LOL.

Love the pics, Adrian! Looks like they all had a great time! I bet they slept well that night with all the fresh air and exercise of jumping in and out of their pool! :)
They slept sooooooooooo nicely! But, ya know, the Bud man is a hyperness FIEND, so he was right back at it an hour later. haha

·
Registered
795 Posts
Awesome pictures there!

I can't believe how fast BIG is growing.
He is going to be one beast of a dog.

My neighbor has 7 mastiffs. All different kinds, majority is Neopolitian mastiffs.
They're awesome dogs though. They play with my chihuahuas all the time, no joke.
Super gentle dogs. && cool ones too.

Love the pictures btw:)
They all look super happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts