Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Bud continues to cost me money. He has demo mange but only on his face and head.His first treatment was 10 days ago and Im giving him his second treatment tomorrow. the vet said after his first treatment it will look worse before it gets better. how much worse will it get? Ive had puppy mange before but only a spot at a time. nothing like this before

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Its not bad for what I have seen. He is a bit older so with some good exercise and minimal stress should clear up fine esp. since you have him treated.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he charged me 55.00 for the scrape and enough med for the 3 treatments. i saved about 200.00

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Ouch! looks irritating as hell. I brought a pup home with sarcoptic mange once. Pissed the whole family off. Won't do that again. It's been a long long time and I still hear about it at get-togethers. lol

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
EEk poor cutie pie! I hope he is better asap

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Dave it doesn't look to bad at at least not in those pics if it's puppy mange it should clear up on it's own in time. It's just managing it sometimes it can come back under stressful situations or during heats. Luckily he is getting treatment now so it should be gone after 2-3 treatments. Good Luck with him he is so precious :)

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Poor little guy...

Great job taking good care of him Dave....You'll always be the man in my book (don't tell my hubby...hahaha)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts