Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am thinking of working on my website and seeing if I can make it more user friendly. I was wondering if a few of you could take the time to go through my website and give me honest opinions about what you do or do not like. I am looking for easy navigation and info on the dogs. Do I need more am I too vague describing them or too much info. I know most of my dogs to not have peds listed because some are pets and some I will never post as I said before some peds are better left offline. So I know about that.
I would like to change my intro page and I am working on making banners for that portion. If you also make it to my business site I would love thoughts on that as well. I know I have a large site with many pages but any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. :woof:
Working American Pit Bull Terriers

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
I have always found it rather easy to navigate thru your sites. I just I don't have any new ideas for you lol, but would love to see the changes that you make!

Reactions: performanceknls

· The M.F. Problem
4,932 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've been on your site before, but I enjoyed going through it again I really like it, it's very detailed. I spotted a mistake in your for sale section, just a double typed word in her description. What I would like to see on the site, what I think would be cool, is peds under each dogs link. Other than that, I really have no suggestions cause I think it's a well built site.

· Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
I agree... 2 seperate banners would be cool... one for your business and one for your kennels site. Give the user the option to click the banner to enter either site. The same banner ontop of every page will imprint on the viewers mind and have them always remembering where, and what they are exactly looking at. A couple of personal logos that will be quickly acknowledged and remembered for quite some time.

One thing I've noticed about advertising, is that quality repetition seems to drill into peoples minds and make them pick up the phone quicker with more confidence within themselves while calling as well as more confidence within the business owner.

lol i hope this helps!

· Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Ohhh yeah, a consistant backround color/pattern as well... I would think different backrounds for each site though.... I guess what I'm trying to babble is that they should be different, but complimentary to one another.

Is there a way you can set it up that there's a notification popped up when they're about to leave one site to jump to another...meaning from your kennel to your training facility?

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so do you think the back ground should be constant or do you like the variation? I took everything else everyone said and am going to be looking at my site and see what I can change. I am having issues with the banner as I am a dummy when it comes to using photo shop or fireworks. But when I get it done I will post it to see if it looks good. In the mean time I would love more Op's and thank you to those that posted.

· Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
While looking at websites in general I like a constant back round from page to page. Your dogs, work and layout would be enough jazz for the site itself. I do think the back round should be different for each of your sites, but complementary to one another.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.