Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
New here although I have been lurking and soaking up information for the last 8 weeks. My little pup is 10 weeks old now not really sure about bloodline or anything like that to be honest I'm not even sure what breed she is but some how this is where I ended up.

Heres a quick pic I took of her today (when she wasnt barking at my ipad LOL)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is real sweet, welcome to the forum :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Very cute! Welcome :) She looks like a pit bull mix....what was the mom?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It hard for me to say, in the UK pitbulls have been restricted for quite some time so it makes it difficult to find out the exact breed as so many have been crossed. I have been told both the mum and the dad are apbt but I would say the dad looked more am than anything else. Both could be irish staffs for all I know I had the pick off the litter as the mum belongs to a family friend and as far as what breed she is I am really not bother I know the mom has a great temprement and thats all that matters to me.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Welcome, Muscley lil thing,lol..cute 2 ofcourse. I just watched a show today about the UK and Pitbulls...it showed how they use to register them under mixes because of certain laws. This is a good site, u can use the search and find just about any qquestion u have, bbecause its probably already been asked. Hahaha.... PS - My peeps are from the UK, Im English Gypsy. Romnichel. ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome, Muscley lil thing,lol..cute 2 ofcourse. I just watched a show today about the UK and Pitbulls...it showed how they use to register them under mixes because of certain laws. This is a good site, u can use the search and find just about any qquestion u have, bbecause its probably already been asked. Hahaha.... PS - My peeps are from the UK, Im English Gypsy. Romnichel. ;)
That all sounds about right and I have already learnt loads on here I have noticed she was getting a bit fatty after looking on here I changed her food about 2 weeks ago to orijen for puppys and it has mae a big difference her coat looks much better and she looks to be developing some little muscles now. I do play with her a lot but shes a mad one always running and jumping shouldnt be too hard to get and keep her in shape once she can go out.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
I just realized ur Pup was 8 wks, already has real nice development...seriously,mine was a lil fatty for ever hahah...good switchin food, im not formilur with that brand because ive always used Nutro and its great i think...Glad ur havin fun .... if u look in my album ull see mine outside last winter @ 8 wks. Lol. They had a ball in the snow..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just realized ur Pup was 8 wks, already has real nice development...seriously,mine was a lil fatty for ever hahah...good switchin food, im not formilur with that brand because ive always used Nutro and its great i think...Glad ur havin fun .... if u look in my album ull see mine outside last winter @ 8 wks. Lol. They had a ball in the snow..
Cheers she is actually 10 weeks in the pic but at 7 weeks she was getting a bit fat I have put it down to all the fillers in the [email protected] food I had her on. She is a very active and playful pup and once I switched the food she looks to have slimmed down a bit and developed a bit of muscle (probably because she keeps jumping on my sofa every chance she gets). Just took her on her first walk didnt really let her sniff around too much was out for about 30 mins. I have been playing a lot of tug of war games with her aswell to try and excercise her but also to teach her to drop while shes all excited.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts