Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well OK you might think they are cute, pretty or cool. I think they are pretty creepy and the brown ones are HUGE.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was creeped out when I took the pics. I had to have my camera like an inch from them. They kept moving around. The brown ones are about the size of a large blackberry.

We went blueberry picking a while ago and I ran into ones web and it ran across me over my shoulder to get to the next blueberry bush. It was heavy enough for me to feel it walking on my shirt.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I held really really still until I had confirmation there were no more on me. Then I got really far from that bush and made sure I didn't walk into any more webs or stick my hand in them while I was picking my blueberries. I didn't want to see what it felt like to have one of those rolling around in my hand instead of a berry.

·
Registered
711 Posts
ughh I hate spiders.
It gave me chill bumps lol.
yuuucckk.
did you take those or just find them on the internet?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwww OMG I hate spiders how nasty. They creep me out.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
this is one i found in my garage.. lol

2 inches in diameter

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
We had a black widow over our door in 07 when we moved to Arizona. She had three huge eggs in her nest too. And you could see the babies were hatching and that there legs were sticking out the eggs

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Ohh how cute ;)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
lol my friend before she was really even my friend she started as my coworker and I went in her house she jumpedin the shower because we still smelled like work and there was a daddy long legs in the shower she ran out with the shower curtain ripped off the rod and she as screaming freaked me out.. didnt know what happened. lol..

I Freak out over snakes.. blah.. they make my skin crawl and the thought makes me itch.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
lol my friend before she was really even my friend she started as my coworker and I went in her house she jumpedin the shower because we still smelled like work and there was a daddy long legs in the shower she ran out with the shower curtain ripped off the rod and she as screaming freaked me out.. didnt know what happened. lol..

I Freak out over snakes.. blah.. they make my skin crawl and the thought makes me itch.
oh you got me there lol. I love me some albino and yellow boa constrictors. They are so cool. And smell like dirt lol

·
Registered
897 Posts
I use to get caugt in Banana Spider's webs when me and my friends would play man hunt in the woods. Talk about a huge spider! I about **** myself when I saw one for the first time.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
I hate spiders too! I wouldnt be caught takin a pic of them nasty things hahahaha

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wouldn't have taken a pic of that banana spider. That thing is way to huge and creepy.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I use to get caugt in Banana Spider's webs when me and my friends would play man hunt in the woods. Talk about a huge spider! I about **** myself when I saw one for the first time.
OMG that's just creepy. ewwwwwwww!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts