Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
watching that right now, about time , that guy has alot to answer for on the other side , motocross had it right have fun in hell.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much you want to be Obama takes credit for the effort that has been going on for years...... LMAO
yeah they said he has been dead for about 9 days but they got the DNA tests back and the body is in US custody.

He will burn in hell and be tormented by demons for ever and ever..... makes you feel better huh! ;)

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Well it's about time they killed him. Unfortunately according to his religion, he wont burn in hell...rather...he'll be rewarded in heaven for the deeds committed on earth. Really makes ya question religion...ha

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I'd feel better if there weren't many more to take his place. No doubt this guy had to go but it's not as if the insurgents will just stop fighting now.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
such an enormous statement those three words....

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
About darn time! Nice to know they found him in a $1mill home in Pakistan. They found him by his personal courier service, information given through detainees. The attack was led by CIA & included 6 Navy seals. They buried him this morning at sea - why don't we get the bodies over here for verification?? A lot about how this went down irriates me.

I didn't understand the award ceremony - why weren't the iraqi vets included? Why was it only korean war vets from hawaii given medals of honor?

I don't trust that president & it seems like everything he does has a subtle implication behind it. idk.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
About darn time! Nice to know they found him in a $1mill home in Pakistan. They found him by his personal courier service, information given through detainees. The attack was led by CIA & included 6 Navy seals. They buried him this morning at sea - why don't we get the bodies over here for verification?? A lot about how this went down irriates me.

I didn't understand the award ceremony - why weren't the iraqi vets included? Why was it only korean war vets from hawaii given medals of honor?

I don't trust that president & it seems like everything he does has a subtle implication behind it. idk.
I agree it sounds shady as hell. If he was in prison before I can see how a DNA panel would work, if not, how do we know it was Bin Laden? How do you do a face recognition after getting shot in the head by military type guns?

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
supposedly it happened a week ago.. why are we just hearing about it? guessing they're trying to distract from other news

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
I agree it sounds shady as hell. If he was in prison before I can see how a DNA panel would work, if not, how do we know it was Bin Laden? How do you do a face recognition after getting shot in the head by military type guns?
Exactly!? One news anchor broadcast they could tell it was him due to his ears? That the ears are as distinct as a thumb print??? Um Okay? How can they compare his ears to anything, do they have an ear print???

Sounds like a bs publicity stunt for the pres AGAIN... I don't buy any of it personally.

Not to mention, why would an award ceremony be held mid morning on a monday??? Shouldn't that be something special for all viewers to witness, like around evening time when most ppl are home watching the news? Most ppl are at work (if they're lucky these days)...

supposedly it happened a week ago.. why are we just hearing about it? guessing they're trying to distract from other news
Probably... Sigh...

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Until I see the cadaver myself,I am skeptical. How many times have they thought they killed him now? 3?

And to have hid this well,for this long....I dunno. Seems fishy.
we won't see him, he was buried at sea this morning & according to the news, shot & killed last night. Due to islamic religion they have to be buried within 24hours, alledgedly... But who knows

Idk - I don't buy any of it personally. Wishful thinking i guess.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
IF they really have/had him he was alive and being interrogated.. making Al Queda believe he was dead

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Having a proper Burial for Bin Laden is like having one for Hitler... grrr I didn't know civil and humane laws exist when dealing with brutal mass murderers !

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This whole thing is shady the more I hear about it, Obama last night is trying to take credit for his death but yet they put the body in the sea? This all looks like a publicity stunt and watch he is going to pop up somewhere.... alive.

·
Registered
776 Posts
lol does seem fishy
obama starts his new run
ohh look " I" got bin laden! woot .... about the only thing that would boost his polls and still could be easily faked... i agree with you all

1 - 20 of 31 Posts