Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geach's new brother is home now. Picked him up this passed weekend in Webster FL. I opted for pet contract. So he's without registration and a neuter contract no later than 24 months. He is a holy terror. But he is the cutest and snuggliest little terror. I love him and Geach plays well with him.
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Blue Plant

Black Carnivore Automotive tire Gas Fender

Black Carnivore Automotive tire Gas Fender

Dog Carnivore Road surface Bulldog Dog breed

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Whiskers Fawn

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Pug Companion dog

·
Administrator
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! Keep him small and a puppy. I need him to grow a little. Cleaning up puppy messes is gross. I'm lucky I tossed the rug from when Geach was little. LOL

·
Administrator
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Than you. He is a holy terror. Poor Geach sometimes has to get up on the couch to avoid him. But he'll turn into a fantastic dog, so we're being patient.

I hope you get your pug! They're adorable dog. Choose your breeder wisely though. They do have a lot of breathing issues that may require expensive surgery down the line. Here in Cocoa Beach it was about $4K including neuter for a board certified surgeon. So pick a breeder who has dogs with nice wide open nares (nostrils) and the least amount of breathing sounds. I can't even wait to see your puppy!!

·
Administrator
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's awesome!! Sounds like you already know how to pick a good one then. I can't wait to see the puppy! Tell hubs the entire internet has voted puppy, so he's been out voted.

·
Administrator
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh my goodness, I want to steal him. He is adorable. Thes shorties are something else and make the cutest little puppies.
He is a terrorist. LOL! It took longer to bond with him than it did Geach, but he's coming along nicely. Finally figuring out the potty training. This weekend he moves into a kennel in my room for bedtime. When he can go all night without waking me to potty, he'll graduate to the bed with me and Geach. This weekend begins training camp. I had to clear up a bout of Coccidia and he had a reaction to his first round of vaccines, so I've been babying him. Nice long weekend and I don't have plans, so rotating the boys in mini training sessions with a little splash pad play mixed in should make for a good weekend and tire their little butts out. LOL!

• Love
Reactions: jttar
1 - 5 of 5 Posts