Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today is bear's B-day may 13th and he turned 1 yr old. Here are some pics of when i got him, up to now 1yr old :D

These are new pics i took today him at 1yr old and yes cali had to get in there too

Thanks for looking from Bear and of course Cali :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
what a handsome boy , happy 1st birthday :)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Happy bday Bear! He looks super handsome :) That pic of Cali Jumping at the side of his head and ear looks like he's going "OOWW!!!" lol

Very nice pics :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy bday Bear! He looks super handsome :) That pic of Cali Jumping at the side of his head and ear looks like he's going "OOWW!!!" lol

Very nice pics :)
Thanks, ya cali loves to jump in his face and as you can see he dont mind hes a very good dog :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great looking dog! Great color, and he looks like a character! Happy birthday pup dog!
thanks, i will make him a flirt pole i know he will love it even though it will be a late present but i know he will love it :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
aww Happy Birthday!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY BOY!!!!! Great pics I <3 hims :hug:

·
Registered
471 Posts
He is such a handsome boy and she is such a pretty girl , you have some head turnin dogs =]

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
happy birthday bear! love the one when he was a puppy sprawled out on his back :)
He sometimes sleeps like that but very rarely will he do it :)

Happy birthday big boy! I love the blade of grass pic.
LOL ya i tried to get him to open his mouth like he was about to eat but i like how it turned out looks like a mustach :rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts