Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so thanks to Tye, everyone knows it was my birthday today, lol. Thanks Mah, and I lubs ya! So, I met up with Jessie (Circle M Kennels) and we went and played with doggies while our girls played together. Here's evidence lol...

Trinity helpin Jessie fill water buckets

Jessie supervising Trinity's work lol

Trinity helpin Jessie carry water to Tater. She worked so hard, her pants wouldn't stay up lol

Filling more buckets

Trinity and Cheyenne playing after getting themselves wet

Sharina spraying Trinity with the hose

Trinity got her payback, lol.

Trinity and I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Jessie and the girls for having us over and allowing us to have such a great time. Trinity did help feed too, but I didn't get pix b/c I was busy supervising lol.

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Awww no fair you guys get to hang out! I wanna play :( Glad you had a good dog filled B-day.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
How awesome!!!!!!!!! Great pics Bev, Trin is just so adorable :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awww no fair you guys get to hang out! I wanna play :( Glad you had a good dog filled B-day.
Lol.. well you're just gonna have to come visit the East coast. Thanks Holly, I loved it and so did Trinity!

How awesome!!!!!!!!! Great pics Bev, Trin is just so adorable :)
Thanks Krystal... she's a hot mess! Runny nose and all (she's had a cold for a few days), lol.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Two beautiful little girls playing with beautiful doggies!Couldnt get any better than that!Glad you had an awesome birthday Bev.And thanks again!:)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
ok so fyi bev im stealin these pics..lol.. i had a blast yesterday and im so glad you and trinity got to come play with everybody :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two beautiful little girls playing with beautiful doggies!Couldnt get any better than that!Glad you had an awesome birthday Bev.And thanks again!:)
It was totally awesome, Thanks to Jessie!

ok so fyi bev im stealin these pics..lol.. i had a blast yesterday and im so glad you and trinity got to come play with everybody :D
Girl, go ahead! You're more than welcome to them. Do you need me to send the originals?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha mha, you think you get to escape the Tye b-dy threads?? NO WAY :p I am so gla you had such a good day and Ilove these pics, I can't WAIT to come visit al of you :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts