Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from the ABKC show. I didn't get to stay too long because my friends aren't that into dogs as I am, but then we picked Ecko up and took him to the beach. :)

This guys owner was super cool, he let us interact with his dog and made sure we got a decent pic. Wish I had got his name. Handsome dog.

At the beach..

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww great pics girl, looks like y'all had tons of fun and you're right that tri boy is gorgeous :D And lol at your friends not being as into dogs as you are, I get that a lot, is why I hand out with mostly dog ppl :p

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next show, I will try Ecko in the fun show, pack beach chairs, and leave the friends at home. LOL!
I wanted to stay all day, but I could tell they were bored out of their minds. They started pricing puppies too, I was thankful when they only bought me a t-shirt. LOL!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha just a t-shirt, lol Ecko needs a new sister :p I wanna see the shirt girl, dang haha Glad you had fun, and yeah next time Ecko has to be in the fun show :D

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a rad tribal design, it smells like stinky new t-shirt, so It's in the wash, as soon as it's no longer smelly, I'll get a pic up of it.

When the oldest kid moves out I think Dawn will consider letting me get another dog. There's just not enough room in this house for one. I've seen tons on the shelter site I'd love to have and there are several kennels I'd like a puppy from to show and work. One without jacked up feet would be great. Buuuut, no room, and the Gf would murder me. LOL!
The show was a lot more mellow then I expected. I was hoping to see Lauren, but then I realized, I don't really know what she looks like aside from one or two pics on here. LOL!

Several good looking dogs. Cosa Nostra had a couple of pups that kinda impressed me. Stockier then I like, but handsome none the less. There really weren't too many kennels there. My friend saw a guy let his dog pee and then didn't bother to clean it up. We were happy when he didn't win. Some people are just irresponsible jerks. All in all, GREAT weekend. (minus the two speeding tickets and broken A/C when we got home.)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OOO love tribal designs and I understand about the house thing and not enough room. And tell the gf that the new pup will replace the mouth to feed that just left, lmaoooo. j/k. I can't wait til you do get a new pup, and I figured you'd go with a reputable breeder so ya could work/show :p But adopting is awesome as well.

ANd you got 2 speeding tickets, dang girl :p lmaoooo You are as bad as I am, lol. And the A/C being broken does suck and hahaha Lauren is a looker, I'm sure you would have noticed her if ya had seen her. :p

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was definitely neat to experience. There's several shows in the Tampa area so I'm sure I'll be hitting another one soon. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics , that costume one was adorable lol. Looks like ecko had a blast at the beach. That dog in pic 7 looks so much like my girl luna lol had to take a double take lol. Thanks for posting these love seeing show pics.

·
Registered
231 Posts
All the dogs are beautiful but this guy caught my eye :)
good looking dog.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
there are lots of buttholes that let their dogs pee and then don't come back to clean it up. When i went to my friends ABKC show they kept asking people to clean up after their dog and they would run off and not come back.... we would run over to BTK and he would announce over the microphone that they needed to come clean it up... they sheepishly would... buttholes..... great pics, wish i didn't live so far away from all my doggie friends, a bunch of my friends were at the tampa show :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.