Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE BISMARCK BLOODLINE HAS TWO DIFFERENT BREEDINGS GAME AND OR BULLY? I HAVE A PUP THAT WHOS MOTHER IS A AN INBRED NORTONS DOG FROM "NORTONS JUNKYARD DAWGS" THE DAD IS BISMARCK WITH AVANT SHOWING UP FOUR TIMES IN THE PED. IT IS ONLY A FOUR GENERATION PED ON BOTH....I REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT BISMARCK..

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I cannot answer this question fo ryou but welcome to GP :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
chevy red dog / avant

hello everyone! NICE TO FIND A COMMUNITY THAT LOVES PITBULLS..A FRIEND OF MINE DID A BREEDING WITH THESE TWO BLOOD LINES DO YOU THINK ITS ANY GOOD?

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I would like to see a ped if any one has one. The only bismarck dog I could find peds on did not seem very bully. But I could be looking at different dogs.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
From what i can see the bismarck line was started with a dog by the name of Abinets Bismarck. He look to be a mayfeilds carver Heinzel cross. With some good dogs. Of course that is a ways back, Since then seem that yes they have been used as only catch dogs and Weight puller bred to larger dogs like Camolat avants and Eddington for Size and weightpull. I guess you could call them bullies but there really in no bully blood.
APBT ONLINE PEDIGREES

1 - 7 of 7 Posts