Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im about to start some classes in BJJ and i was wondering if theres anyone on here that can give me some advice, i took boxing classes before but i want to improve my ground game....anyone ever took BJJ classes before?? if so how was ur experience

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah brazillian jiu jitsu.....staff daddy u dont want to box me....lmao jk....i dont like to fight i just use this to stay in shape but its good to know if it comes down to it i can whoop some ass....i had people underestimate me before and try to punk me but it didnt happen the way they expected it to....

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
yeah brazillian jiu jitsu.....staff daddy u dont want to box me....lmao jk....i dont like to fight i just use this to stay in shape but its good to know if it comes down to it i can whoop some ass....i had people underestimate me before and try to punk me but it didnt happen the way they expected it to....
already! hahaha im just messin wit ya but im always down to scrap!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Im a smaller guy, well, skinny guy. I prefer JKD. I like the simple action/reaction it incorporates. And it is well formed for the "under dog".

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i like all martial arts period man its a good way to discipline yourself, stay in shape, defend urself..ect,ect im actually goin to get my fiancee to do some BJJ, Muay Thai, or MMA at the BAM BAM Martial Arts Gym here in houston, cuz she goes to the gym to work out but this is more fun IMO, plus u get to take ur frustration out....

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
you look like a big dude, but u know what the say the bigger they are the harder they fall
i been slippin the last year or so... but i used to box and i grew up on taekwon doe its not much but ive always been down to get it craccin. im not much for instigatin s**t but i wont turn it down if im angry enough lol

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i been slippin the last year or so... but i used to box and i grew up on taekwon doe its not much but ive always been down to get it craccin. im not much for instigatin s**t but i wont turn it down if im angry enough lol
yeah bro if u ever meet me u would never think i like to fight, i look like a punk....im a mello ass dude and it takes alot to piss me off....like talkin bout my mother now that really screws with me other than that im chill..:woof:

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
yeah bro if u ever meet me u would never think i like to fight, i look like a punk....im a mello ass dude and it takes alot to piss me off....like talkin bout my mother now that really screws with me other than that im chill..:woof:
see i'm hispanic.. you just dont talk about a hispanic guys family haha im with you on that

but back to the topic whats the difference in brazilian jujitsu and normal ju jitsu?

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they use normal jujitsu for like warfare and is more lethal while the bjj is more competitive...the founder of bjj didnt even train juitsu, he studied sumo and judo....judo was based on jujitsu....but regular jujitsu was taught for killing opponets in war...

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it's always nice learning something.
u sure skippy bout that that now if u would only learn that cham is better than zro then u would have learned something....lmao jk man dont take it to the heart i know how much u love the mo city don

·
Registered
910 Posts
Hrmm...you wear blue with blue adidas, and you dont use ck.....Im watchin you mister.... :hammer:

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
u sure skippy bout that that now if u would only learn that cham is better than zro then u would have learned something....lmao jk man dont take it to the heart i know how much u love the mo city don
man whatever chamillionaire is so mainstream that weird al is doing parodies of his songs! hahahaha play ground rapper

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
man whatever chamillionaire is so mainstream that weird al is doing parodies of his songs! hahahaha play ground rapper
lmaooooo.....hey man put a poll..1 song frm cham and 1 frm ro and see what happens.....he would slaughter zro....theyre comparing cham with wayne lyrically

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
lmaooooo.....hey man put a poll..1 song frm cham and 1 frm ro and see what happens.....he would slaughter zro....theyre comparing cham with wayne lyrically
lil wayne is a b***h too hes doing everything columbia says im not talking about who's more popular bro im talking about who's been keepin it real thru the years

·
Registered
910 Posts
Cham and Wayne are both garbage.... They should be compared. Lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts