Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any special tricks or trade secrets for
utilizing the incredible sales?

also, a tip from me... two words. ( i know technically three )

ONLINE SHOPPING!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Every year we say were gon go get all this great stuff...then we end up waking up at like 11am...darn...we missed it haha...maybe next year

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Ive noticed this year the ads say "not available online for black friday". Im pretty bummed

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Wow I didn't know you could do it online! dagum and the year I’m thinking about it its a no go =X

I have never participated but have my eyes on a flat screen this year so we shall see....

·
Registered
395 Posts
Every year we say were gon go get all this great stuff...then we end up waking up at like 11am...darn...we missed it haha...maybe next year
hahahah! this is me every year. then i proceed to eat leftovers and glue myself to the couch.

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive noticed this year the ads say "not available online for black Friday". I'm pretty bummed
HOLY SH*T! you're right... wow, that puts a whole new
paint job on things. last year i did it all online. got
a $1600.00 PC for $499.00 at walmart dot com.

maybe it's big name department stores not doing it.
you may have to go to the source of the product
name. so don't get to bummed as of yet.

·
parasite killer
518 Posts
fyi walmart is matching all competitors deals from tomorrow thru the weekend...atleast i think its starts tomorrow with wally world. And Meijers is having a good deal on a 32 lcd tv-I think its $275 or somewhere in that area...its under $300 for sure. I have no tricks and only shopped black friday once. I am not an early riser and will be working that day.

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fyi walmart is matching all competitors deals from tomorrow thru the weekend...atleast i think its starts tomorrow with wally world. And Meijers is having a good deal on a 32 lcd tv-I think its $275 or somewhere in that area...its under $300 for sure. I have no tricks and only shopped black friday once. I am not an early riser and will be working that day.
i'm telling you, walmart! thanks corperate america! lol

:clap:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Too bad walmart doesn't sell Mac's I need another wireless keyboard for my macbook pro ... I don't much care for getting up that early to go into a store LOL .. I need my beauty sleep hahaha

·
Registered
294 Posts
we did the BEst Buy thing last year. lol got there @ 6pm on thanksgiving day for them to open @ 5am lol. This year we drove by on our way home to see all the bozos waiting in line in the rain. lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
HA i got mine for $198 waited 5 hours in line for it but I GOT IT!!! :woof:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts