Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They are meant for play toys not overall chew toys lol.. Not alot thats actually though enough for pitbulls to chew on.

Is there a reason he doesn't have an actual collar rather than a chain?

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
softball size rocks are nice toys. i gave blue a basket ball and in about 10 seconds he had it popped. next time im getting the basket balls from good will.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
nothing is indestructable. i got him another nylabone (not the "xtra tough" ones)
but just the regular ones that i've always gotten him. and now he mowing down this one like its nothing.

i feel bad because there is nothing he can chew on that lasts and that wont give him a block....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are meant for play toys not overall chew toys lol.. Not alot thats actually though enough for pitbulls to chew on.

Is there a reason he doesn't have an actual collar rather than a chain?
please tell me what a GOPITBULL.COM appoved collar looks like!!??

pick one of his collars sorry i could not find them all and i am not cool enough for a stillwater one yet i need some more cool points

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Those kongs are not chew toys. That is why he is going to town with it.

I have bought my dogs some of those Tuff toys. They come in lobsters, crabs, rings, bones and a few other shapes. They can chew on them and do not destroy them. They wash up nice too.

I don't have a stillwater collar either actually I really don't care for them. I like a collar with a bit more to it. But to each their own. You have some really nice collars for your boy. I don't mind a small chain on the dogs, I was actually looking for a small chain for Vendetta I was going to put red ribbon through it and then hang her heart locket on it but we lost her locket in the yard.

·
Registered
910 Posts
It looks like those collars you just showed a pic of. Lol, why would you put a chain around his neck if you have 5+ collars around the house?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts