Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
dude is well fed huh!
looks good but maybe consider cutting back on the foodies :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
damn those cute faces begging for food :) Cute pup :)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Another person as the photographer. You use your hands and position him until he stays long enough for a shot.
There are ways to keep him there.. But baby steps. :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another person as the photographer. You use your hands and position him until he stays long enough for a shot.
There are ways to keep him there.. But baby steps. :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks! Do you think he might be too young because he's really hyper. Everytime I tried it, he kept turning and biting my hands and tried to play with me. 😡

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These pictures are actually from a video I made and just screenshot them. Lol that's how bad he is.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Thanks! Do you think he might be too young because he's really hyper. Everytime I tried it, he kept turning and biting my hands and tried to play with me. ��
practice practice practice man! :)

all us photo takers know your pain:pup:

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Or you can tie him to a fence and wait till he relaxes and take a picture...or you can just sit down with the camera and let him walk or run around the yard and wait till he pauses in a natural stack :) that is what I do :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Or you can tie him to a fence and wait till he relaxes and take a picture...or you can just sit down with the camera and let him walk or run around the yard and wait till he pauses in a natural stack :) that is what I do :p
haha thanks! that really sounds like a good idea. hes not gonna like you for this one =)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
I live near bay st. louis, worked in gautier for years too. Have you heard anything about that dog park in biloxi?
IMHO,, if you choose to go check out that dog park.. only go in if its empty.. dog parks are bad joo joo.. if ANYTHING happens, its ALWAYS your fault (being the "pitbull" owner....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts