Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
good look I am really fond of the black dogs.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Holy cow i been looking into a very similarly bred dog. I really like.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
looks great, lovin the black

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I talked to Travis, and we finally figured out which dog this was, I couldn't remember his name for the life of me, but Blackie is nice, Travis has some awesome dogs :D Thanks for sharing :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
good looking dog and nice pedigree :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Normally I despise dogs named Blackie (as its overused in black labs) but this pup is just too good lookin'. Beautiful dog :D and great bloodline.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Normally I despise dogs named Blackie (as its overused in black labs) but this pup is just too good lookin'. Beautiful dog :D and great bloodline.
his name is actually black thunder but we just call him blackie at home..

lol I talked to Travis, and we finally figured out which dog this was, I couldn't remember his name for the life of me, but Blackie is nice, Travis has some awesome dogs :D Thanks for sharing :D
yes iam glad that T. gave me the opportunity to get this dog off him..he is a great person.i need to send him some updated pics of this dog..i cant wait for the adba shows to start over here in so. cali. just to see how he does now that he is older...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Gorgeous boy! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I bet he would do awesome, if you make it this way we have tons of shows around ehre :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very nice looking dog.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
haha yes it is, but someppl travel farther than that :p I'm just giving ya ahard time, would be nice to see one of Travis' pups in the ring though :) Good luck on any future shows :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
He looks really good M ! I believe he takes more after his dam than his sire but his conformation is better. Keep doing what your doing and good luck in the AADR with him ! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts