Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a ADBA registered pitbull was wondering if there is any way of getting my puppy dejas bloodline with out requesting it from ADBA

Sire=Doughboy Benjamin Sandlin

Dam=Gypsy Girl Sandlin

Both parents ADBA registered

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sire-"DoughBoy Benjamin Sandlin"-K10271AP-83

Dam-"Gypsy Girl Sandlin"-10725AP-30

Any help would be great i found out dejas bloodline but would like to know pedigree

Her blood line is 50% RE and 50% Watchdog

·
Registered
600 Posts
Well there isnt much you need more than that unless you want stories on the individual dogs. They are bully lines so if you want to know search the site for the RE stuff and the Watchdog stuuf. There is a new bully section that will at least fill you in on the RE stuff.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know about the bloodline clearly. Jus was wondering if some one could help me out with pedigree like i mentioned above both parents are adba just want to know because my puppys parents are huge dad weighs 100lbs and the mom weighs about 75lbs

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I honestly wouldn't keep her in the ADBA simply because ADBA standards are not the same as the american bully standards and I see it pointless to keep a dog in a Reg that it doesnot fit into.
The American Bully Registry

as far as your dogs go, can't find them...what are the grand sire and dams name?

anyways...I am sure someone with better bully knowledge will pop up to help.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i can register her there but should i wait untill i get the paper work in my name i already requested a 4 generation pedigree

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I am sorry I can't help finding a pedigree. but it would be in your best interest to get the dog registered in your name then you could send off for the pedigree. I also would like to see pic of the dog because, pedigree tell nothing of the dogs conformation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts