Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about bloodlines? I was told that Scrappy was Chinaman and yellow blood bloodlines. Is Yellow blood the same thing as Yellow? I don't know much about bloodlines so I was just wondering.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
could mean your dog is from grch chavis "yellow"john R.O.M mixed with chinaman blood..sounds like it would be a hell of a dog,better keep that one "inside"lol...

·
Registered
1 Posts
red nose bit bull

can someone tell me how you tell what bloodline a red nose pit. i think its Rhodesianridgeback but im not posstive about that!!! and how i can get papers on a full blooded pit thanks shawn

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
In order to get papers the parents must have them.
Rodesian Ridgeback isn't a bloodline, its another breed of dog. There is no way to tell what bloodline your dog is without a pedigree.

Where did you get your dog?

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
If you dont have papers on the parents or access to them you will not be able to register the dog.

Again a ridge back is a type of dog not blood line

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
If its off of GRNCH Yellow it goes back into Redboy stock. Chinaman is off of Tom Garners stuff, or Eli blood. Basically you have an oldschool Redboy blood with Eli blood. If it is indeed GRNCH Yellow out of Yellow dog he also went on to produce alot of the Mayday dogs! Sounds like a heck of a dog.

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
OldFortKennels said:
If its off of GRNCH Yellow it goes back into Redboy stock. Chinaman is off of Tom Garners stuff, or Eli blood. Basically you have an oldschool Redboy blood with Eli blood. If it is indeed GRNCH Yellow out of Yellow dog he also went on to produce alot of the Mayday dogs! Sounds like a heck of a dog.
no hablo espanol, hahaha. man i was on the internt for like 5 hrs researching blood lines, this is gonna take a while to even crack the surface to knowing all this information

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Basically in a nutshell you have a very game bred dog off some of the best oldtime bloodlines. I would watch this dogs interaction with other dogs as he gets older he could become difficult to deal with around other dogs if he gets the gamness thats in his blood.

·
Registered
158 Posts
OldFortKennels said:
Basically in a nutshell you have a very game bred dog off some of the best oldtime bloodlines. I would watch this dogs interaction with other dogs as he gets older he could become difficult to deal with around other dogs if he gets the gamness thats in his blood.
I completely agree with oldfort both of those lines have proved their gameness.I would also like to see some pics and a ped if possible.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Ive heard it said before that the old time game dog men were the first to keep detailed pedigrees,it sounds and looks to be correct to me.the depth and complexety of these pedigrees leads one to be easily confused.They are a testament to the dogmen of old and there dedication in perfecting there stock...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Outlaw bloodline????

How's it going everyone, I'm new to this forum and I have a question about a dog I just bought. The breeder told me his dog was from a bloodline called "Outlaw" and that it's UKC purple ribbon and ADBA registered. Apparently some guy a few years back started the bloodline and was doing good until his life started to fall apart (divorce) so he just quit the breeding business. Well this guy managed to get a pup before all this (my puppy's father is a good looking dog by the way) and now he wants to start where the other guy left off. He also said that the dog, some where not too distant has Gaff and Colby in his bloodline. I have the pedigree, and I DO see Gaff and Colby. I was just wondering if anyone here has heard of the
"Outlaw" bloodline. Thanks in advance, any info would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
The breeder told me his dog was from a bloodline called "Outlaw" and that it's UKC purple ribbon and ADBA registered. Apparently some guy a few years back started the bloodline and was doing good until his life started to fall apart (divorce) so he just quit the breeding business. Well this guy managed to get a pup before all this (my puppy's father is a good looking dog by the way) and now he wants to start where the other guy left off. He also said that the dog, some where not too distant has Gaff and Colby in his bloodline. I have the pedigree, and I DO see Gaff and Colby. I was just wondering if anyone here has heard of the
Hey glad to have ya here!!

What is your dogs Registered name? Sire dam?
Yess the blood Is purple ribbon UKC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Outlaw bloodline...

Thanks. The breeder is sending me all the paperwork for the registration, so the pup isn't registered yet, but the father is UKC, and the mother is ADBA, and he registered the litter with UKC and ADBA. The fathers name is Cowboy, and I cant remember the mother's name, but as soon as I get all the paperwork, i'll put it up so you can check it out. My puppy's name is Duke and he's one hell of a dog. Out of curiosity, how do you know the bloodline is UKC purple ribbon???

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
When you send in the paper work for his registration, they will send you back is official pedigree. At the beginning of his name you should see 'PR'.
Like my boys registered name is 'PR' Bluemarks "That Boy's Gotta Hemi".
The 'PR' before the name stands for Purple Ribbon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts