Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
pitbulllovedr_2006 said:
can someone tell me how you tell what bloodline a red nose pit. i think its Rhodesianridgeback but im not posstive about that!!! and how i can get papers on a full blooded pit thanks shawn
rofl, sorry this is funny.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeah I know, resurfacing an OLD thread. I never had a chance to put up pics of him. This was Scrappy. We ended up having to have him put down because he attacked my mother in law. The vet said it was probably because when we got him he was so malnourished that he was on the verge of death. The malnutrition caused something in his brain to not function right. Either way, I wasn't going to risk being bitten or my 1 year old son either.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Aww Scrappy... You made the right decision girl. I'm so sorry, I know it's not a fresh wound for you, but it still aches my heart for you. Didn't you post pictures of him on Ratemypitbull.com?

·
Banned
1,616 Posts
Yeah I know, resurfacing an OLD thread. I never had a chance to put up pics of him. This was Scrappy. We ended up having to have him put down because he attacked my mother in law. The vet said it was probably because when we got him he was so malnourished that he was on the verge of death. The malnutrition caused something in his brain to not function right. Either way, I wasn't going to risk being bitten or my 1 year old son either.

He is pretty interesting that something outta chinaman would throw chocolate.

I have raised pitbulls forever now my bloodlines go back 17 years. My dog is currently having pups a blue and red nose mix. They are pure pits. We are selling $150 for males and $200 for females. If anyone is interested give me a call at 1-740-409-9063
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: nuff said

How's it going everyone, I'm new to this forum and I have a question about a dog I just bought. The breeder told me his dog was from a bloodline called "Outlaw" and that it's UKC purple ribbon and ADBA registered. Apparently some guy a few years back started the bloodline and was doing good until his life started to fall apart (divorce) so he just quit the breeding business. Well this guy managed to get a pup before all this (my puppy's father is a good looking dog by the way) and now he wants to start where the other guy left off. He also said that the dog, some where not too distant has Gaff and Colby in his bloodline. I have the pedigree, and I DO see Gaff and Colby. I was just wondering if anyone here has heard of the
"Outlaw" bloodline. Thanks in advance, any info would be appreciated.
Gaff is a UKC show dog. She breeds the larger variety.

Does anyone know anything about bloodlines? I was told that Scrappy was Chinaman and yellow blood bloodlines. Is Yellow blood the same thing as Yellow? I don't know much about bloodlines so I was just wondering.
If you dont have papers you just gotta assume the breeder is pulling names out thier butts to make the dog sound better.

can someone tell me how you tell what bloodline a red nose pit. i think its Rhodesianridgeback but im not posstive about that!!! and how i can get papers on a full blooded pit thanks shawn
Oh you poor soul.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
He is pretty interesting that something outta chinaman would throw chocolate.
yeah, I have no idea what bloodline he actually was because we got him for free. Doesn't really matter. I never would have bred him even if he would have still been alive today. He was only about 8-9 mos when we had to put him down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do You Have A Pedigree??? I Can Tell You Allot If You Do.
The very top of my dog’s ped is similar to the one the original poster mentioned, but confuses me. If I attach my dogs sires ped (‘Macho Boto’) could you o someone tell me what his bloodlines consist of, if you had to narrow it down? (I already know the dams). It’s a bit scatterbred, but off some pretty solid lines. I need a second opinion. What I gathered was redboy-jocko/bolio-tombstone (bottom) and yellow/eli-carver (top) ???? Some of these dogs names you might not recognize, as a portion of these dogs are from Brazil, such as Ch. Boto Preto (his grandsire) and Gr. Ch. Luthor (great grandsire). Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
red nose bit bull

Lol!!! You think Rhodesian Ridge Back is an Apbt bloodline...did I read that correctly?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts