Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the blue beauty ;) She's coming into her own and is maturing beautifully if I say so myself :D She will be 13 months old next week and her chest and front shoulders are quite ripped for a female lol! I can't wait until she is a little older to really start running her with me more and getting her in even more shape. Anyways, I just took these a little while ago on a romp through the cemetary and loads of squirrel action to keep her on her toes. I could not for the life of me get a picture of her looking at me dead on because of the little furry critters running around!! Bella's A.D.H.D kicks in OVER time :roll: Here she is :woof:

Reactions: Trojanboi400

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
wow she is looking really nice! She has recovered very well from those allergies! :)

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow she is looking really nice! She has recovered very well from those allergies! :)
Thank you! Yes, her coat looks great! I am 99% sure it was a contact allergy from something I used on her to treat the demo she had... whatever it was it is all gone :)

She looks really good, she is same age as my cali girl too :)
Thanks girl! Awww, still pups but almost all grown up at the same time :( LOL!!

Looking good!!!
Thanks Freddie :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beautiful :clap:
Thank you :roll:

She's looking great!I can't wait to see what you do with her when she's older as well.
Thanks girl.....I won't be doing anything fancy with her but she will be a well excercised and in shape girl ;)

She looks great :love:
Thanks girl :D

She is a sexy beast! lol
LOL!! Sexy beast.....love it! Thanks Lisa :)

I love the first pic of her she looks very happy... Her coat looks much better good job!
Thanks Sadie! That is my favorite pic of her as well and she is a happy girl :) She gets treated like gold around here ;)

She is so cute! I love the white tipped tail. :)
Thank you......I dipped her tail in paint LOL! ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww Beautiful Bella!!! love the purple on her!!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.