Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a bloodline? Maybe newer? Either way if anyone knows anything I need some info

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
never heard of it, is there a link to a website or anything ? where did you hear this line from?

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I just took a dog in through a 3rd party and on his ADBA certificate his sire was listed as a Vics blue demon was just curious. Didnt know if it was just a name, or line, so I googled it and have found some so called blue demons, but they are actually blue dogs mine is red/fawn bluie. Ill get his pedigree soon and figure it out. Beautiful Champagne red-nose

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I found these dogs with blue demon but with the way the name is blue demon would just be a name the 1st part like in the Richard & sowhat name that would most likely be the kennel name { doesnt mean its a line , people usually put kennel names before chosen names on dogs they produce}
American Bully Online Pedigree
this one is just a name doesnt even have the breeder name on it
American Bully Online Pedigree

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I knew of Falins. Ill see if I can find the link I seen with "blue demons" lol

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Oh it may just be some BYB crap .. I have never heard of a Blue Demon Bloodline although I wouldn't be surprised if a kennel stated they breed blue demon pitbulls or something to that effect LOL.

·
Registered
776 Posts
dogs look a lil fisht to me .. kinda like the stuff ICK used to put out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts