Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot both you"s :)) . She my Little Girl thats growing fast . Im thinking of feeding her raw breast chicken once a a week? Thats okay you think?

·
Registered
816 Posts
she is gorgeous!!!! i love her.

when u guys say cute bully.... (i am sort of new to terms) is that because you see something beyond an APBT? just asking cuz idk how u guys tell them apart when they are sort of borderline ....just trying to educate myself.

again..shes beautiful....angelic stare

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts

when u guys say cute bully.... (i am sort of new to terms) is that because you see something beyond an APBT? just asking cuz idk how u guys tell them apart when they are sort of borderline ....just trying to educate myself.

If you look at one of the People on here with Gme Dogs you will understnd inna heart beat....Thts what put a Piture on the face (so to speak) for me. I even Googled Game Dogs and all that..and saw videos with Game dogs and it sure as H*ll isnt what i thought i had.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts

Give it time and compare,you'll notice.And yes she beautiful!She reminds me of my girl Hera

1 - 11 of 11 Posts