Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working a blue tri right now that goes back to Lightner. Ofrn x chinaman and smaller precentages of others. I line bred so much too start it should be about 65%OFRN and 30% Chinaman. I took a blue uncle(my dog) 2 chocolate littermates bred and had saddle a yellow fawn rednose. So Blue my dog bred his niece Blue x Saddie and had 5 pups. Blue came up missing in 2001 he weighed 33lbs full grown gold eyes. So I kept a blue female destiny and red/white splitface name Kano (Mortal Kombat). Then I took Kano x Saddie his dam. Their litter had Dj (destiny jr) Bred Kano x DJ and had Dominus. Now I took Dominus (Blue Fawn x Destiny)blue/white markings. It took almost 22 yrs to get to the puppies I had this year. 2 lilacs RN , Solid white RN , Lilac Tri RN, 1 Blue tri BN, 1 reverse blue tri, and 1 Blue and White BN .Now we have what I call the Benjamin Bloodline and they are game. May not be champions but as long as it's illegal I won't risk not being able to own a dog but I am working the Reverse Blue Tri and going to work her with hogs just to see how far I can take her she is 11 weeks today. RareBlood Kennels if interested in progress of the Blue

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am working a blue tri right now that goes back to Lightner. Ofrn x chinaman and smaller precentages of others. I line bred so much too start it should be about 65%OFRN and 30% Chinaman. I took a blue uncle(my dog) 2 chocolate littermates bred and had saddle a yellow fawn rednose. So Blue my dog bred his niece Blue x Saddie and had 5 pups. Blue came up missing in 2001 he weighed 33lbs full grown gold eyes. So I kept a blue female destiny and red/white splitface name Kano (Mortal Kombat). Then I took Kano x Saddie his dam. Their litter had Dj (destiny jr) Bred Kano x DJ and had Dominus. Now I took Dominus (Blue Fawn x Destiny)blue/white markings. It took almost 22 yrs to get to the puppies I had this year. 2 lilacs RN , Solid white RN , Lilac Tri RN, 1 Blue tri BN, 1 reverse blue tri, and 1 Blue and White BN .Now we have what I call the Benjamin Bloodline and they are game. May not be champions but as long as it's illegal I won't risk not being able to own a dog but I am working the Reverse Blue Tri and going to work her with hogs just to see how far I can take her she is 11 weeks today. RareBlood Kennels if interested in progress of the Blue
I’d like to see what you’re working with. Of course most older dog men will tell you that a game blue dog is not an APBT, but some sort of mutt. I however believe, that blue is just a mutation of black, so you can still produce a blue game dog…it’s just unlikely that blues are thrown unless you’re specifically looking the blood to get that gene.

got any pics of your dogs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts