Go Pitbull Forums banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
The important thing to remember is in true game lines blue was never a desired color as stated it's not that the color can't or doesn't exist as shown in pedigrees posted it does show up from time to time but not in ever single breeding and certainly not as often as some would like you to believe. Sadly even today some of those ignorant beliefs about blue dogs being game are carried on into the newer generation of dogmen mentality. Remember they laid the foundation for many things and many still follow suite. It doesn't help what has happened with the whole blue dog movement as being rare and special it makes fanciers of the breed dislike the color even more. There may be blue dogs being bred for the box but because the sport is illegal in the Us we are less likely to hear about it happening.
well I sure hope no one tells A game blue dog he's supposed to be A cur.might make him change his mind and take up knitting.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
just tryin for middle ground ... lol cull em or seperate them from the stock as they appear.....

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
just tryin for middle ground ... lol cull em or seperate them from the stock as they appear.....
I was young back then,listening to the "old "guys.
today,were I still in the game I would actually give it A go.
you get one dog,diluted,and another one
GC's up who's to say the blue dog,that don't know he's blue wouldn't/ couldn't do the same?
we waited years sometimes for A specific breeding,I'll bet you A whole bunch of others have to.
now,today,I wish they'd have all been diluted.we waited 4 years once.I'll bet you we'd have boxed them.
I never saw, only heard of blues.now I wish...

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
cant we call it black dillute or something like that when they pop up in game dogs??? blue just associates with the whole blue movement... dunno thats how i really feel.. because people dont/wont cull.. and "blue" gr ch 5+ is a gr ch with 5+ Ws.. LOL so I cant argue that; but I swear that looks like slate blue or black dillute :p LOL

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
cant we call it black dillute or something like that when they pop up in game dogs??? blue just associates with the whole blue movement... dunno thats how i really feel.. because people dont/wont cull.. and "blue" gr ch 5+ is a gr ch with 5+ Ws.. LOL so I cant argue that; but I swear that looks like slate blue or black dillute :p LOL
man,we must have A fate bro,I posted diluted, as you were requesting it.
earie stuff.we must be making black magic for blue/diluted dogs!!!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
Yeah,, DavidFitness and Sadie.. of course william all excellent dialogue going on here, excellent..

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
I was young back then,listening to the "old "guys.
today,were I still in the game I would actually give it A go.
you get one dog,diluted,and another one
GC's up who's to say the blue dog,that don't know he's blue wouldn't/ couldn't do the same?
we waited years sometimes for A specific breeding,I'll bet you A whole bunch of others have to.
now,today,I wish they'd have all been diluted.we waited 4 years once.I'll bet you we'd have boxed them.
I never saw, only heard of blues.now I wish...
thats just wicked.. :rofl: red moon still at work, I guess its unanamous..

:clap: so we should suggest a petition from adba and get online signatures and written signatures as well for those backwoods folk. ?????

I would so push this.. don't think it would be hard, then game dogs that came up dilluted if not culled would be registered as black dillute .. LOL kinda makes sense us dogmen/women generally cut straight to the chase as it is :woof:

OR just make Blue Paul a color for the black dillute in the game bred APBT to give historic merrit to the dog.. ??? heh??? I like dillute better less likely to be a fad.. RARE.. LOL

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
thats just wicked.. :rofl: red moon still at work, I guess its unanamous..

:clap: so we should suggest a petition from adba and get online signatures and written signatures as well for those backwoods folk. ?????

I would so push this.. don't think it would be hard, then game dogs that came up dilluted if not culled would be registered as black dillute .. LOL kinda makes sense us dogmen/women generally cut straight to the chase as it is :woof:

OR just make Blue Paul a color for the black dillute in the game bred APBT to give historic merrit to the dog.. ??? heh??? I like dillute better less likely to be a fad.. RARE.. LOL
now,i'm not gonna sit here and lie.when I say blue,as to when I heard about they didn't say blue.I'm just using the reference.
they said something else,the only thing I do remember was that they called it A genetic tic.
it was the jacob boys,'ol fletcher,Jerry black willie and some others. they were talkin dog.about tight showin underbites,and spindly legs and so on they just kept usin genetic tic or failure.
so odd this thing.
I was so privaledged to sit with them and some of the others when they campaigned through the south.
ain't no tellin who I met. wish I could remember.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL ya'll are some crazy goats LOL .... We need to hit up some of our mexican dogger's and import some of that blue game blood over here and test our theory LMAO!! JK sadie run's for the border .........

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmm I'm thinking ... I'm thinking.... folks I can stay with south of the rio....

:rofl: but to have a proven black dillute that might be a dime ;) LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
keep it up I say!!!hehehe
ya'll gonna make me put my bitch in keep,knock 20# off of her and give her A run I swear by golly.
I'm tellin you,ya know how some of them old guys,they'd set for hours and watch A litter of 3-6 month old dogs,how they play fight,and check each other,what holds they apply,who gangs up and why,which one gets picked on then fights from the ground up,and is comfortable doing it.
well,this dog,she'd have made grade to roll.
I am working a blue tri right now that goes back to Lightner. Ofrn x chinaman and smaller precentages of others. I line bred so much too start it should be about 65%OFRN and 30% Chinaman. I took a blue uncle(my dog) 2 chocolate littermates bred and had saddle a yellow fawn rednose. So Blue my dog bred his niece Blue x Saddie and had 5 pups. Blue came up missing in 2001 he weighed 33lbs full grown gold eyes. So I kept a blue female destiny and red/white splitface name Kano (Mortal Kombat). Then I took Kano x Saddie his dam. Their litter had Dj (destiny jr) Bred Kano x DJ and had Dominus. Now I took Dominus (Blue Fawn x Destiny)blue/white markings. It took almost 22 yrs to get to the puppies I had this year. 2 lilacs RN , Solid white RN , Lilac Tri RN, 1 Blue tri BN, 1 reverse blue tri, and 1 Blue and White BN .Now we have what I call the Benjamin Bloodline and they are game. May not be champions but as long as it's illegal I won't risk not being able to own a dog but I am working the Reverse Blue Tri and going to work her with hogs just to see how far I can take her she is 11 weeks today. RareBlood Kennels if interested in progress of the Blue

101 - 111 of 111 Posts