Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late posting but we had a helluva weekend!

Blue River showed up and showed out!

Shorty Bulls:
1-2 males
BR's Clutch Town Baller
**1st place, Reserve Best Male

2-3 males-
BR's Geronimo
**1st place, Best Male, Best of Winners
BR's Pablo Escobar owned by Herb Wallace
**2nd place

English Bulldog:
3+ males
Brown's Chopper owned by Darrin Schell
**1st place, Best Male

Olde English Bulldogge
1-2 males
BR's Atlas
**2nd place

Also, the Hurricane did his thing with Clutch in Junior Handlers and had a blast. Nothing makes me happier than him telling all his friends about his show experiences.

There is no denying John Sweet ,Ty Lumley, Dion Nias, and Bully the Kid were seriously bout that Shorty Bull life this weekend and the dogs proved it all with their accomplishments. And while Jamie Sweet couldn't be here nobody was more serious than her!

Proud to be apart of this team!

***The MF River***

Hurricane and Pablo with all the Blue River ribbons from Nationals.

Blue River's Geronimo who earned his Champion title at Nationals

Me, Hurricane and Blue River's Clutch Town Baller in Junior Handlers

Blue River's Clutch who also earned his Champion title at Nationals

And lastly here is me and Jamie Sweet in Kansas back in October. She is the REALEST dog woman I know. Founder and creator of the Shorty Bull and great friend. Love this lady!!! This is how we party on the River lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
nice, I am anti themes. People always look amazing but I stress out like you would not believe. Way to go Hurricane! love seeing the kids doing their thing :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice, I am anti themes. People always look amazing but I stress out like you would not believe. Way to go Hurricane! love seeing the kids doing their thing :)
I usually am too, Amy but so glad i did. I got my outfit out of Jamie's closet lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts