Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Good unofficial news ;) Are you going to do WP with him I assume?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good unofficial news ;) Are you going to do WP with him I assume?
Yes I am going to give it a shot. I'm just working on some confidence with him and building up how much he can pull.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I'm so proud of you bro and I'm so happy that they look great ! Now that is what I call a real dogman in the making :) !!!!

Funny thing is you are not even thinking of breeding you are just doing it for his health :) good stuff bro !

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Yes I am going to give it a shot. I'm just working on some confidence with him and building up how much he can pull.
That's great! I admire the fact that you are going above and beyond what most do to make sure your dogs health is in check before throwing him on a harness :) That would be the only way I would go for my girl to.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool , I love xrays I cant wait till we take ours in and get them done, poor blue in that pic of him lol . good luck on the results

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm so proud of you bro and I'm so happy that they look great ! Now that is what I call a real dogman in the making :) !!!!

Funny thing is you are not even thinking of breeding you are just doing it for his health :) good stuff bro !
Haha far from dogman but I will say this...I love my dogs and I love working them out. I just refuse to ruin him physically. IDK if I will ever breed him..Hes not really an ABKC style dog lol but at least I know I can get busy with him. Now its time to hit Missy up for that WP harness

That's great! I admire the fact that you are going above and beyond what most do to make sure your dogs health is in check before throwing him on a harness :) That would be the only way I would go for my girl to.
Thank you
very cool , I love xrays I cant wait till we take ours in and get them done, poor blue in that pic of him lol . good luck on the results
I am keeping my fingers crossed..But by the looks of it, he can be worked!:woof: Thanks

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awww that pic of him is so sweet. All drugged up. Bahahhaa! Yahooo for them looking good! :)
Haha I felt like a bad parent...I saw him get still then start to slowly fall over..He just plopped down and closed his eyes..next thing I hear heavy breathing. Boy was laidddddd outt:sleep:

thanks

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured you'd be in the clear.. the iffy thing you corrected properly and you can tell by the pic of the xray he has very healty joints; hips and spine.. was concerned about that left knee from photos, but he looks good xray wise..

A healthy dog is a healthy dog ;) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hail yah bra'.............. Doin the dmmm thing!

I agree a dog man in the making...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very nice!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured you'd be in the clear.. the iffy thing you corrected properly and you can tell by the pic of the xray he has very healty joints; hips and spine.. was concerned about that left knee from photos, but he looks good xray wise..

A healthy dog is a healthy dog ;) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hail yah bra'.............. Doin the dmmm thing!

I agree a dog man in the making...
Thanks bud...Aside from being fit---He does get glucosomine supplements as well as fish oil. I am happy I can do stuff with him now :woof:

I'm just waiting for the official score from the OFA

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
At least a fair score :) I'm so happy you did it man !

·
Banned
98 Posts
Thanks bud...Aside from being fit---He does get glucosomine supplements as well as fish oil. I am happy I can do stuff with him now :woof:

I'm just waiting for the official score from the OFA
Right on. Let us know the scores when you get them. :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Good stuff Freddie!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Very good stuff Freddie! I am doing Ava's and Bogart's as well just for piece of mind. You are on the right track! Congrat's to you and Blue

1 - 20 of 31 Posts