Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok this is what it say's.
"Matt's New Blue is the product of a half brother to half sister breeding(line breeding). Line breed using the half brother to half sister style of breeding is a favorite style of many prominent breeders. they select dogs with an outstanding sire in common, but out of different dams, in order to concentrate the genes of this outstanding sire into the resulting litter, while at the same time retaining variablility in the gene pool. Variability is good as it counteracts the potential detramental effects of doubling up on bad genes that is sometimes seen as a consequince of inbreeding.

Prominent Bloodlines in the seven generation Pedigree of Matt's New Blue

T-N-T / Turpin
Watchdog / couturier
denton
wilder
American staffordshire terrier (AST) 13% from the Sierra, Rowdytown and Noble kennel."

I never knew these seven generation pedigrees were so BIG!!!

the back of the pedigree analisys has the percentages but its a huge list of dogs and kennels so im not listing all that.

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what is your opinion of that analisys my first thought was no duh. I could have told me all that.
I can do the math on my own but then i thought it was cool because of the blood line break down. Just because the bloodlines are not stated on the pedigree as a blood line.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
blue is an intense dog I can tell you that much without even meeting him! His pedigree is alot like neelas.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
hmmmm.... i cant say much, but if you are pleased with your dog then that's all that counts.

Sorry im not much on pedigrees or bloodlines...

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
hey, matt, next time send me $70, and ill totally do the same thing...IN COLOR too!!!

but, id probably have done the same thing. lol. im all about checking boxes and getting everything i can when it comes to registering!

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah well i guess its all good i know blood line names that i did not before and i know the percents with out having to get a calculator out lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts