Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids took Bob out back and got him to swim! Hes a newb at it but he should get better as time goes on. Im excited cuz now we have something else to work on.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know how they did it but it worked. Ive been trying to get him in the water for 2 years and they did this in a few minutes.
Lisa! siren needs a lake of her own but you can send her to me anytime. this is doggy heaven and she would fit right in hahaga

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:) I took Dosia quite a while before he would go in the water, he was such a baby. Now he's bombin off the dock like he's crazy lol. I wonder if Bob will learn to dive for rocks too :)

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats what Im hoping for! this dude can jump like superman. I just hope he'll do it in the water!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow look at him go, GOOOOOO BOB, is cool the kids got him in the water that fast, he looks like he is totally enjoying it til he gets out and then he has that weird walk like really I just got out that :p

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
I love the newb way of swimming :) its so clumbsy and funny to watch!
Great that he loves the water!
<-- jealous of the water access :) My water is 15 mins away.

bob is cool man..

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice!!!!! I wish my boys will get in !

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Redog kids have an amazing touch with these animals sometimes I find myself learning from watching my kids interact with my dogs. my daughter was the first one to lead her dogs into the lake it's awesome for sure. Congrats bob he will be a true water dog in no time.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
thats awesome.. if i had lake in my backyard Daisy would be in heaven

1 - 16 of 16 Posts