Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Love the head on that boy :) I am sucker for wrinkless and brindles. Is he apbt?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Handsome brindle boy :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
david you don't know bob!?! man he is bad a** LOOOVVVEEE me some bob!!!!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Is that your dog ? He has a nice head and great expression.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY Bob!!!!!! I'm so glad you posted this Dave. We definitely need more Bob around here :) I love that big ol boy :love:

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
darlin that daves dog he is pure fire!!!
thanks aireal! he is deffinately my fav dog here, especially after the discussions of the last few days. He's 3 now and thanks to PK Lisa hes sharp as a tack! the most responsive dog Ive ever had the privledge of owning. Not only is he stable, but extremely protective of the pack without issues. Im glad we put the time and effort into him. He's the dog of a lifetime

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YAY Bob!!!!!! I'm so glad you posted this Dave. We definitely need more Bob around here :) I love that big ol boy :love:
Ill try to post more. I havent shared anything about my dogs in a long time. gotta get on the ball and take some more pics of my crew:hammer:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Yes you do loll :) We miss your crew. And how's miss Carley and her pretty boy Elmer doin? Haven't seen Carley around here in a minute, give her a hug for me k :)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Nice dog bro how is he bred? Is he around 25-26 inches tall?

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure how tall he is but conditioned he weighs in at 88 lbs. hes oeb/neo and ambull dog. f2

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bob is looking awesome! So glad everything worked out Dave!
Thanks Ronnie! Im glad we didnt put him down. Sandy enjoys him now and thats all that matters. its hard to maintain a relationship if the spouse hates your dog lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
that boy's a stud!
why did you almost have to put him down?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts