Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bobbie Bouchee is one of the MO500 dogs. He has been in rescue looking for his forever home since November of 2009. Bobbie loves people and is very good with most dogs. Because of his past he has a nervous smile that is unsettling to some, but others think it is adorable. Enjoy this video of him. I picked that song because he's always smiling and showing off his grill:

Bobbie is currently up for adoption through Friends to the Forlorn Rescue in Dallas, GA.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He was rescued from the largest dog fighting raid in US History. It was a 5 state raid involving several yards. Bobbie had the misfortune of coming from a yard with a neglectful and physically abusive owner.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
It isn't necessarily a nervous smile...lol I have a bitch here that only smiles with half of her mouth, only one side will curl up to show her teeth.. it is a happy smile, just another part of her personality..lol I've raised colby dogs for years and they literally have a "colby smile" some more than others..lol

He is a gorgeous boy, hopefully someone will see past the look and take him home!!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
He was rescued from the largest dog fighting raid in US History. It was a 5 state raid involving several yards. Bobbie had the misfortune of coming from a yard with a neglectful and physically abusive owner.
Well I hope those DF jerks rot in jail. Such a sociopath sport...

I'm glad the raid happened to save this poor little guy. Just another obvious sign how these dogs psyche becomes messed up over time.

PPL are so effing dumb.:mad:

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Awww! I love Bobby's smile!! Wish I could bring him home and show him the love and support that he needs. I do hope he finds a good home soon, though! Best of luck to Bobby Bouchee and his gleamin grill! Great song choice, by the way!!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
so thats what that grin is... Daisy does that when we come home after being gone for a few hours.. shows teeth only on one side..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My honeybunch/jeep dog, Lady Red, does the half smile. I think a lot of the honeybunch dogs do that :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts