Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
He has gotten so big. He looks good. Beautiful little girl. I hope Adrianna takes after her daddy with dogs LOL

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mach0!!! Just keep her involved with the dog's from a young age and she will grow up to be a pro! Thank You for the compliments and yes bogart has grown he is starting to come into his own for sure. Also he is wearing Nizmo's padded 2 inch royal blue collar and that thing is tuff as nails! Thanks to you again Nizmo!!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Thanks Mach0!!! Just keep her involved with the dog's from a young age and she will grow up to be a pro! Thank You for the compliments and yes bogart has grown he is starting to come into his own for sure. Also he is wearing Nizmo's padded 2 inch royal blue collar and that thing is tuff as nails! Thanks to you again Nizmo!!!
For some reason she doesnt like my GSD lol. She loves Blue though. Trevor does awesome work! I am waiting on my new working harness to come in the mail. I've been dying to do roadwork with the boys.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Love seeing kids with there dogs!! Great pics! Bogart is a HAM! :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't say I blame her there LMFAO!!! My son is begging me to get him a German Shepard I might have to cave in since he is keeping his grades up in school ugh! We start Shutz practice soon and there are some great GSD breeder's at this club so I guess if I do end up getting him a GSD pup it will come from them LOL.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Can't say I blame her there LMFAO!!! My son is begging me to get him a German Shepard I might have to cave in since he is keeping his grades up in school ugh! We start Shutz practice soon and there are some great GSD breeder's at this club so I guess if I do end up getting him a GSD pup it will come from them LOL.
haha...:rofl::rofl:

They are nice but man do they have alot of fur!!!!!!! GSD's are great. I might get an imported one next time around or a malinois. I just gotta get over the shedding.lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
haha...:rofl::rofl:

They are nice but man do they have alot of fur!!!!!!! GSD's are great. I might get an imported one next time around or a malinois. I just gotta get over the shedding.lol
Man do they shed! That is the only downer....otherwise, after living with many over the years they are great dogs. I will own another again but I've always stayed away from the American lines. I would go for an East German import. I like there structure better than the American bred and they are better workers where as the American made are more for show.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
great shots, love the ones of him on the ground relaxing and rubbing on the grass, lol.

thanks for mentioning the collar size, I was going to ask how big it was, need to get a new one, just noticed mine is starting to crack.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D looks like they both had fun!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Everyone .. Ames I kept thinking of the Alice in Wonderland flower song when I saw him playing with the flowers LMAO!! He was so happy to be amongst them hahahaha.

·
Registered
151 Posts
lol i was gonna ask if that was one of nizmos colors, im getting one for my dogs next week i cant wait! beautiful dog, must be nice to have someone besides yourself love your dog and play with it too, takes a little stress off ya. Also nice ramp ill be making one soon too lol, ill post up the pics when the time comes.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Look at Bogart go!! Great pics Sadie, He's growing up very nicely! Looks like he still has to fill in to his ears a bit haha ;) How old is he now? How much does he weigh? Super handsome puppy :)

Your little girl is very cute too :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Great shots! Your daughter is very lucky to have you as an influence. I honestly believe that kids who share a bond with animals like she obviously does grow up to be better people.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I LOVE Bogart! Such a great looking Bulldog.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great shots! Your daughter is very lucky to have you as an influence. I honestly believe that kids who share a bond with animals like she obviously does grow up to be better people.
I think I just had a sentimental moment! Thanks Aussie Staff!!!

Thank You all so much for all the compliments on my daughter and Bogart. I have sent you all rep points!:)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG T look at your beatuiful daughter and Bogie looks hawt. It is awesome to see her doing things with him and I LOVE that color on him and I told you Trev does amazing stuff with his collars. I can't wait to get my first puppy collar from him, lol. Ok Bogie says he needs to come visit his Auntie Tye Tye :p Pwease mom-lady :p. Hugs girl he is lookin sharp I am loving how he is filling out :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts