Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bogart loves his toys! Today my son and I took the dogs to play they had a good time here a just a few quick shots.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great photos :D Nothing better than playing in the yard for both the dog and kid lol. Tired dogs and kids are happy dogs and kids lmao.

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am telling you! They are both asleep right now! Peace and Quiet I am a happy Mother LMAO!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I let Noodle run around with the dogs so they tire her out lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL Yall got the idea right :) Nothing better than letting them tire each other out :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice !!!! You have some grown kids !!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Dang when I was 13 I was 5 '2 125 lbs. I was tiny

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics Sadie :) I didn't even know you had a son! Where you been hiding him LOL! Alls I have ever seen pics of was your cutie pie daughter :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL Yeah my boy is tall and muscular for his age. He really does over shadow the other kids in his grade. He looks like he could be in high school LMAO!!! We just got him playing sports so we will see how he does. This is my baby though I hate that he is growing up it kills me!!! It's fun though he's an awesome kid he can't wait to get his German Shepherd! LMAO!!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great pics Sadie :) I didn't even know you had a son! Where you been hiding him LOL! Alls I have ever seen pics of was your cutie pie daughter :D
lol he always says I treat him like a baby LMAO!!!! When I try to take pics of him he's like mom hahahahahaha. He love's his xbox and sports but he is getting more involved with working dogs the older he gets. I only have 2 kids my little girl is 10 and he's 13!!! Lord help me when they get into high school I am seriously dreading those days!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
lol he always says I treat him like a baby LMAO!!!! When I try to take pics of him he's like mom hahahahahaha. He love's his xbox and sports but he is getting more involved with working dogs the older he gets. I only have 2 kids my little girl is 10 and he's 13!!! Lord help me when they get into high school I am seriously dreading those days!
Tell me about it....high school days! My daughter is 9 going on 19 and she is
5'1 already. Hello! I am 5'8 but I am thinking she is going to be at least 5'9 to 5'10 at the rate she is growing. That's funny he wants a GSD. My daughter wants one as well. She is obsessed with them especially when she sees pics of all the GSD's I grew up with she get jealous LOL!! That's great he is getting involved with your pups but when he starts getting more interested in girls that might all change ;) LOL!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh girl he is already there the stuff he talks about with me I am like I really don't want to know this! Like why doesn't he talk to his dad! NOOOOOOOOOOOO he comes to me asking me all the questions a young man should be asking his dad! And his dad talks to him about everything but I guess he just feels the need to ask me the questions. It's so funny some of the stuff boys ask now I was a teenager at one point so I know what girls ask but girl not boys LMFAO!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
314 Posts
Sadie, serious question: How in the bleep do you keep your dogs from clearing that fence?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eagle I watch them like a hawk and keep their leashes in my hand as they are playing. Now as long as I can keep their focus on me or a toy they really don't have any reason to try and jump the fence LOL. When they get too close to the fence I run them away and try to keep them in the middle of the play ground now today perfect example they saw a puppy and bolted right to the fence and started barking I put their leashes on and left. I am always on my feet following them and I can run if I have to LMAO!!! If they wanted to jump the fence I am sure they could Bogart can get pretty high up in the air just going after a toy. I keep them pre- occupied though when I have them off the leash.However I am not a fool to think if they wanted to jump that fence they couldn't. I just like taking them here to play. But we also go to the tennis courts as well.

·
Banned
314 Posts
Ok, just was curious, as my dog Vandal forgets the English language when he sees a large dog or other bulldog...pups and small dogs are fine though. He must be chained in a fence, unless I am with him.

I asked because I'm sure your dogs are agility trained,,,just guessing by the pics you've posted. And they look like jumpers, LOL. :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My dog's will only tolerate each other and sometimes they can get a little out of hand but nothing that would require permanent separation at this point. They go ape stink when they see other dogs of any size. My dog's are not agility trained and they don't compete in agility. I spend a great deal of time working with them doing different things... Bogart has mad toy drive and will put all of his attention on a toy when I have one out. This area is not an area they are confined to my dogs are in door dogs If they were kept out doors they would be on chain spots. I take them to this place only to get some outside exercise.

·
Banned
314 Posts
Thanks for info. I assumed you kept them indoors, by the way they look. I only assumed they were agility trained because of other pics...But I learned again, "Thou shalt never assume, because it makes an of U and ME," lol.

I know what you mean on the other points...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts