Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
The guy sounds senseless. Does he have pedigree.
I have some bolio/tombstone/rbj blood.
You are correct Bolio is a carver dog. It becomes Bolio bloodline like any other line, by line breeding on that dog.
If I had Bolio I'd have a Carver bred dog w/ a lil Heinzl. If I bred on him I'd have Bolio dogs. If I took my Bolio bitch to a Jeep/Chinaman dog I'd have dogs that are Jeep/Chinaman/Bolio. If I had a male called Peepers from that breeding and linebred in him it'd become the Peepers bloodline.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks for explaining that old blood, tryna get the whole pedigree thing and I think im starting to get it takes a bit to learn all that stuff I guess and how to read a ped. I highly doubt that guy has a pedigree of any sort withthe way he keeps chanign what lines he has lol.
heres a picture of his litter he had posted , the one in the front with the blue/gray speckling what is that color?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Thanks for explaining that old blood, tryna get the whole pedigree thing and I think im starting to get it takes a bit to learn all that stuff I guess and how to read a ped. I highly doubt that guy has a pedigree of any sort withthe way he keeps chanign what lines he has lol.
heres a picture of his litter he had posted , the one in the front with the blue/gray speckling what is that color?
Looks Merle to me.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
thats what I thought macho , but wasnt sure , I seen merle in more the sheep dog with darker colors in there

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Its actually kinda pretty on that pup lol

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
don't even get me started on merle. All im going to say is i've never seen a merle APBT that wasn't mixed. And i don't know of any old timers that would say otherwise, at least not personally. More trouble than its worth and i remember a few years ago it was the new "big" thing for a while, "merle apbts". Most were mixed with C.D.

Guys breeding mutts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bolio is a very respected bloodline of APBT. i dont have any first hand knowledge of them since ive never owned one. as far as this breeder you were talking to, hes a jerk. first off, just breeding for color is lame by itself, you didnt even need to mention anything else. and to think of a guy like him having 80 or more dogs and breeding to his lack of standards is just appalling. funny how a guy like pat patrick who bred high quality bolio APBT dogs gets his yard raided and his dogs wiped out by the HSUS and this guy you met is safe.
Been waitin a while for someone to know what's up! The man had damn good dogs an for reasons unbeknownst to us he was f***ed. This line is by far my favorite an will continue to be. I have a 6 month old pup right now at 35lbs an consistently pulls double some days triple her weight. It's all in the time an love you put into these dogs. Hands down best breed on the planet. 💪🏾🙏🏾

21 - 31 of 31 Posts