Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, Boo is turning into a fine young girl. Shes about 8 months now and we love her to death. Seems like ive filled up the amount of pics i can post here...how can i get more space? do i gotta get a updated membership or somthing?

·
Registered
536 Posts
what a cutie! The easiest way to put more pictures in any thread is to get a photobucket account. Go to photobucket.com, upload your pictures, and copy/paste the IMG codes photobucket generates for you into the normal text area when you're writing the thread. That way you can have an unlimited amount of pictures in any thread. :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
cute girl!! like was already said photobucket is the easiest way to post pics :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Pretty girl you have there.
If you don't want to go the photobucket route you can just go into your attachments and delete some of your old ones to make room for new ones.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
OMG I love Boo so much!! She is so pretty and all grown up. It seems like just yesterday you posted that cute little pup. Thanks for the update you made my day. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
WOW! She's growing wicked fast. What happened to the tiny puppy that you just got? She is so gorgeous. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.