Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone reccremend any books? i just got done reading, "The American Pit Bull Terrier" (History Of Fighting Dogs Series) by Colby, Joseph L. and even though it was fighting biased i really learned alot and enjoyed reading it, (and no i dont condone dog fighting, i cant even bare to see that kind of stuff). I learned about different bloodlines, the pit, conditioning, diet. I would like to get a book about temperment, conditioning and other good to know things. Not too interested in training and stories though.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
MY personal favorite is "The Complete Game Dog" by Ed Faron :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OOo sounds interesting thx, ill check it out and let you know!

·
Banned
6 Posts
I know a book now a days on dogs.This book describes about the behaviors and their solution and cover almost all the problems of dogs.The book called
"HUCK"
You must get and read this.

·
Banned
5 Posts
" The American Pit bull Terrier " is the best book on pit bull dog.If you do ask me then i must recommend you this book to read but you have checked this book.Its really amazing.
NC SEO

·
Registered
10 Posts
suggested book

It's called Inside Of A Dog. I don't remember the author's name off the top of my head (I'm sure you could google it). I recently started reading it myself, I'm about 1/3 of the way through. But the author does a good job making the reader acknowledge the psychological differences between humans and dogs, and enables us to see the world from their perspective. Interesting stuff! If you're interested in dog psychology... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts