Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know how many of yall own a Boomer Ball but i would highly suggest getting one. it is practically indestructible which is a good thing bkuz for our dogs its hard to find something that they can play with that they wont destroy in a matter of a few minutes.

That being said, i just got back inside from playing with red and his giant red ball... its awesome bkuz he enjoys playing with it accompanied with me or anyone else. he doesnt really get aggressive with it yet it may sound that way, he starts to growl and bark but its all out of fun and games. i could see you children getting terrified with the noise they may make but out of my experience its just that, FUN! i will wan yall though, dont stick you hand down while yall are in the midst of playing, you dog will paw your hand and more than likely hurt you... not intentionally, they dont think anything of it unless you are actually in severe pain. its also geat exercise for them if you kick it around you backyard o play area. also i wouldnt play with it inside due to the hard plastic that it is made up of. it may puncture a hole in you wall o knock something off your furniture. so please dont play with it inside lol. \

The Boomer ball has a plug that you can take out in order to fill up with a liquid (water), but make sure it is super tight bkuz they use that slot to pick it up and maneuver during play. i personally woulnt recommend filling it up bkuz Red has destroyed 2 of those plugs and has spilt water all over my carpet. luckily for me i caught it before it had time to completely empty itself out.

Most pet stoers may have them but it really is cheaper to order them offline directly from the manufacturer with shipping and all, than to go to you local petsmart or petco and buy them. Plus they owner is a friendly dude that offers great customer service.

If anyone else has one yall should post some photos of how well your dawg plays with it and hopefully we will get some good responses and a few more people will get one for their dawgs. Have fun!

·
Registered
81 Posts
looked at their site and they looked pretty cool so I ordered the 10" Boomer ball. I think I might also get the 10" spinner treat ball, it looks like a good way to keep Pinkie busy.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
^ that's what I use is the Jolly Ball. Kane's favorite toy after the Chuck-It used to be this deflated basketball he carried around with him all the time, now that's old news since I got the Jolly Ball. It's a ball and tug at the same time! :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Unbreakoball the toughest most durable dog ball. is also a great ball. the big one I would use outside only, they have a nice little one for inside though. here is Gargamel when he just got in, this was last year so he is good with listening now.

I have not seen the boomer ball in action, are you able to puncture it? Mel tears almost all balls up so fast and loves to carry them, more than herd them. Does it work for that?

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have the almost indestructable ball ball, it is similar to the boomer ball but a heck of alot cheaper. Beastley loves it

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Gargumel looks like he is lovin that thing

Jd - Red is a lucky boy to have such an awesome dad-guy, I may have to see about gettin one of these for my boys, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.