Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on drawing a skeleton hip bone, part of a leg, and part of a arm. I am still working on it but this is as far as I have gotten so far

satan baby on his new sled

boredom in class

For gopitbull.com

For my cousin Dave

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
you need to be doing some more darn school work and less doodling girl!

·
Registered
837 Posts
You do realize you said Satan not Santa right? HAHA

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
yeeeah we were supposed to dress Santa up for the Halloween party this weekend, but he found a new home :(

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is evil I tell you! I think satan is in santa! I mean look at those evil eyes

ok ok

Truthful I didnt notice that...failer right here...:hammer:

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
DANGGGG Shelby! Thats awesome! Thats what I do in class too!!! EVEN IN COLLEGE! LMFAO. But those drawings are fabulous. Good job girl!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeeeah we were supposed to dress Santa up for the Halloween party this weekend, but he found a new home :(
I thought it was a cool idea to have santa at the bottom of the pool on hanging from the tree but mom said no...party pooper

and I shall never stop doodling!
I mean its hard to stop when art class is your first class...it just seems to keep on go through out the day. Its hard...it wouldnt be so bad if art was in the middle of the day but its my first class...As soon as I step out of that class I want to keep on going with that but am not aloud...so I have to find something to keep my hands busy or someones going to get snapped at...I blew up at one of my teachers today because I didnt work on those signs. After blowing up on him I started to do the fortier one

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DANGGGG Shelby! Thats awesome! Thats what I do in class too!!! EVEN IN COLLEGE! LMFAO. But those drawings are fabulous. Good job girl!!
I did your mygirlmaile name to but the bell rang before I got a picture of yours...I think its in my email...hang on and I will find it and put it up here for ya

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here you go mygirlmaile

I wish I used a brighter yellow then the brownish looking color thats on there. I got half way through and was like "oh, nooooo"

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Thats some serious talent!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts