Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I do to relax some after I got all the pups fed and finally fixed their spring pole out back to keep them somewhat busy and not screeching at the top of their lungs in their kennels..

Yea I managed to get Turbo in that and he held still long enough to get some decent pictures lol and of course the mutt will pose and hold still so his was a little different even though my camera sucked

Turbo lulz at his Santa suit

Lol yea I know.. I need to get out more :hammer:

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
I don't think I ever saw a pic if turbo! He's beautiful!!

And how did they not tear that off? I got D a sweater(I know I know I feel like I'm turning him into a wuss) and he gave me this look like "seriously mom? I'm a pit bull not a chihuahua!" And then tore that thing off and up!!

ImageUploadedByPG Free1386899081.542898.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and I dont share him too much because my camera takes terrible pictures of him, the raw food makes him too shiny and the cam just cant handle it lol after this christmas there will be more pictures of him ;) he is the sire of the pups too.

I didnt leave it on them, and practice with the "stay" command helps. Bear will hold a pose for hours if I ask him, Turbo is just learning and did pretty damn good. He actually really liked the thing and kept trying to bed down in the chair lol

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now he is probably 50-51lbs. He is kind of a big boy lol

He is a really cool dog, and Im excited to see what he produces :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Turbo is just too cute :) and it's all good, I tortured mine too :p

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The things dogs will do for cheese! LOL

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yeah, they are insane at best.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mexico lol

Reactions: Ebar

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep lol I want to make a trip down there and grab a bunch more of these harness', well worth the 10$ thats for sure lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts