Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I spent Saturday shooting the Born Free chopper show in Long Beach California. I picked up a new Canon 5D MKII last week. I still haven't replaced any of my lenses yet, so had to stop by a friend's house on the way to pick a few. Great show lot's cool rides and a ton (two pallets) of free Pabst Blue Ribbon!
Cheers,
EF

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
nice pics!.. and nice choice on the camera... i wish i could afford something like that.. i just need some good lenses for mine (Olympus E-330)

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice pics!.. and nice choice on the camera... i wish i could afford something like that.. i just need some good lenses for mine (Olympus E-330)
Thanks! I'm pretty happy so far with the 5D MKII. It's replacing my Canon 1D MKII that was stolen last month. I'm not shooting as much sports anymore so I decided to go with a full size sensor and 21 megapixels. Now I just need to get my check from the insurance company so I can start replacing my lenses.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Awesome pics :D I love going to the bike shows. :D Were going to go tattoo at a bike run this weekend :D I have to get some nice bike pics when I'm not busy out there.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very nice. That new cam is doing a nice job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts