Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a quick moment to show off some more Boss pics and with Odin this time :D

Boss is an 8 month old pup that i am fostering and for those who dont know him Odin is my fatty in burgundy Nizmo collar. LOL :cheers:

the Boss man!

"oh whats up here?"

love Odin's derp face in this!

We kept Boss on leash just in case...

Taking a water break! and one of my new fave pics of Odin too!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww how cute are those two :) they totally look like they could be related ;)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol Boss has long fur on his back though, its totally not pit bull ish at all lol. but yes they get along like to WWE wrestlers in the ring lol! but i dont let them loose together for long periods yet. it hasnt barely been a week! and Boss is a lil too puppyish and doesnt stop when Odin's had enough. lol so im paranoid for now i do not want to break them up if something happens....

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
lol Boss has long fur on his back though, its totally not pit bull ish at all lol. but yes they get along like to WWE wrestlers in the ring lol! but i dont let them loose together for long periods yet. it hasnt barely been a week! and Boss is a lil too puppyish and doesnt stop when Odin's had enough. lol so im paranoid for now i do not want to break them up if something happens....
WWE wrestlers, that's funny! When we first got Cain he only saw Sheba for small periods of time. Now they're inseparable and cry when the other isn't around. Big babies ha!

And I don't blame you about not wanting to separate anything. It's good you're taking the necessary actions. My two are so vocal people think they're fighting but they just talk and talk and talk then walk off haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WWE wrestlers, that's funny! When we first got Cain he only saw Sheba for small periods of time. Now they're inseparable and cry when the other isn't around. Big babies ha!

And I don't blame you about not wanting to separate anything. It's good you're taking the necessary actions. My two are so vocal people think they're fighting but they just talk and talk and talk then walk off haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Yeah hopefully they will be good friends. I don't really like to crate Odin when I'm home, he gives me those big sad puppy dog eyes like "mom why is he out and I'm stuck in my crate?" But I guess that's better than vet bills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts