Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wow!!!! Very nice looking young man, we just joined the site today, and ironically our little man name is Boss as well, but we cant seem to find out how to paste the photos:( any help would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Bosscobb

·
Super Moderator
5,302 Posts
Wow!!!! Very nice looking young man, we just joined the site today, and ironically our little man name is Boss as well, but we cant seem to find out how to paste the photos:( any help would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Bosscobb
Hello Bosscobb,

To post a picture here you will have to host the picture online and post the link to your thread. Many members use PhotoBucket which is a free service that will host your pictures. If you are interested in trying PhotoBucket click HERE.

Joe

·
Registered
81 Posts
Farewell

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say that we have tried and tried to get these pictures up, but all to no avail, thanks to everyone that offered help, but I guess its all a bit over my head im not that computer savvy as they say...lol but again, thanks to everyone, we will be deleting our profile soon.

Good luck everyone!!

Bosscobb:angel:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boss's mom is brindle and his dad is fawn I weighed him the other day, im gonna post pics of him on the scale....34 pounds at 14 weeks 1 day

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
What kind of pit is Boss he reminds me of my Jade but she is brown and white she will be 9 weeks on the 6th
There are not kinds of pits. There are breeds of dog ( American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terrier ect..) But they are all separate breeds of dog not types. Color also has nothing to do with breed. A blue dog is like a guy with blonde hair...It's just color nothing more.

Pitbull is a term used by the media to group together over 30 breeds of dog, mostly dogs with big heads. However this is media BS and none of those dogs are actually Pit Bulls- which is the shortened term of American Pit Bull Terrier. Similar to how a Labrador is often called a lab.

http://www.gopitbull.com/goldmine/6629-amstaff-american-pit-bull-terrier-american-bully.html

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say that we have tried and tried to get these pictures up, but all to no avail, thanks to everyone that offered help, but I guess its all a bit over my head im not that computer savvy as they say...lol but again, thanks to everyone, we will be deleting our profile soon.

Good luck everyone!!

Bosscobb:angel:
Well you can't delete your profile, but you would try to delete it because you can't post pictures?
1) Make an account at Photobucket. Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing
2) Upload your photos
3) Post IMG link in your post.... http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s194/american_pitbull13/598461_526060880757043_672688634_n.jpg[IMG]

^^^^^^
This link is broken so that you can see it. When posted properly your image will show.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts