Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals:angel: Me and my husband are truly enjoying this community, we are new to the site, as well as new owners of this fabulous APBT, we hope the pic's are welcome? as we are looking to learn all we can about these beautiful creatures:love2:

Please dont be shy, if their's something noticable from the pic's by all means comment, again, we are only looking to give this big guy the best life possible, we absolutely loves Boss:love2:

Thanks,

Bosscobb

...(Boss napping with us:love2:)

...( Boss being handsome:love2:)

...We love this guy soooo much;)

..( Boss relaxing @ the Hotel:love2:)

...(Boss is such a smart young man:cheers:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot, we are 1st time owners of this breed, and want to find out as much as we can from good people like you guys here in this community, he lives inside....never stayed outside ever....he is too spoiled :) but we love him to life

We went to the vet y'day and he's 54.4 lbs. we thought maybe he was alittle over weight but he's healthy as a cow ...lol again thanks for the compliment!!!!

Bosscobb

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome! I love the pictures :)

On a side note, I THINK, he looks a little more like an American Bully than an APBT but I am by no means an expert lol Do you have his pedigree?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks:) Boss is 6 3/4 mos. old, we got him @ 5 1/2 wks. Because of his living conditions, We are awaiting his six generation pedigree paperwork now from the ADBA I asked of his bloodline from the breeder and it was said to be 'Crenshaw /wood snooty '

Again, we are new owners that's trying to find out all that we can:) The most important thing to us for now is his health, but thank you guys for the questions:) keep'em coming, we wanna learn all we can ..

I truly believe each one...teach one!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
GREAT attitude man! Welcome to the forum! Very handsome boy! Love his freckles :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts