Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hahah so I got this video just now of Orion & Krusher on seperate springpoles in the backyard, Krusher is a nut :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok Krystal try it now, let me know, thanks for pointin that out, lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks James, he is a good boy, I heart him, he is always welcome at my house :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I love it :goodpost: awesome when dogs have fun, I give ya props on tha garage door springs.. they are the best, I also like Xtreme gear bungie rope.. GOOD FUN!! Great clip.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
i love how krush hung like that..what age do they start doing hanging like that. I'm sure probably Czar could now, but I've never tried..How did you make that and with what?

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lol cute! I had my speakers up when you said "get it" the first time and all my livingroom dogs where like "what! Get what!" lmao.

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love it :goodpost: awesome when dogs have fun, I give ya props on tha garage door springs.. they are the best, I also like Xtreme gear bungie rope.. GOOD FUN!! Great clip.
lol FH, they would both stay out there for hours if I let them, I need to find another garage door spring, they all like that one best, lol. Thanks FH :D

i love how krush hung like that..what age do they start doing hanging like that. I'm sure probably Czar could now, but I've never tried..How did you make that and with what?
Oh man Krusher has been doing that since the first time he came here at like 4 mo. I think, his owner is a good friend of mine but yeah I guess he was about that old, just back then not for more than a few seconds at t time, let him build up to it. This is what my Penny (RIP) would do. I got the rope & clamps and one of the springs all at Home Depo, I made sure the rope was a heavy line so it would hold the boys. I have pics somewhere elt me find them and I'll make a different thread and show you ;)

That's awesome they look like their having a blast :)
Thanks Krystal, I love it, it wears them out :p

Lol cute! I had my speakers up when you said "get it" the first time and all my livingroom dogs where like "what! Get what!" lmao.
lmaooo Holly, I forget that the camera records me sometimes, hahaha, did you laugh at my laugh :p Thanks girl :D

They are sooo cute!
:p Thanks Aimee, Orion sends slobbery ones, Krusher will just play with youy, he doesn't give kisses, less you got alcohol :p

I don't know why, but this gives me the urge to go jump into the lake using a rope swing. Ahh, the simple pleasures.
ooo Betty taht sounds awesome, it was 78 degrees here yesterday, hot, I sooo wanted to do that :D

Nice!!!!! Looks like fun
Thanks bro :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts