Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BREAKING NEWS OF THE WEEK - Mando & his family will be joining us here in New Orleans on a permanent basis! Due to a medical hardship with their daughter, living in the remote area that they do in New Mexico has made it too difficult to deal with her regular trips to the hospital. So they will be re-locating (along with the dogs of course) to Louisiana and re-connecting with the Villalobos Family! So you will be seeing Mando's smiling face when you come to visit the facility and we couldn't be happier.

Clip from there FB page, hope they all have a smooth and safe transition to NO with all the dogs.

·
Premium Member
11,110 Posts
I feel so bad for his daughter and his family. Must be so hard! I hope she gets the help she needs. Wonder who is going to run the sanctuary for all the none adoptable pups now?? crazy!

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sanctuary is moving to NO as well,. they are taking the dogs with them . So the sanctuary will once again be linked closer to Villalobos rescue center as it used to be.

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not sure what is going on with her and I won't message him to ask . Stuff like that people sometimes want their privacy and if it is not already in the open where you can find Im assuming it is not for public knowledge. I know as much as you on that one, she is obviously sick and needs to be closer to the hospital. I hope everything works out for her and their family.

·
Good with tools
9,842 Posts
Ok, Neerja is Mando and Ruby's, she's maybe 13. She started chemo about Halloween time and it seems to be going ok. Theyre in Roswell New Mexico but the hospital is hours away. Their driveway is like 16 miles long and the trip to the bus stop is 40 minutes every school day. The move will take a lot of weight off of mom and dad, they have sacrificed so much already. This is definitely another new beginning for them, I'm pretty sure Mandos mom is moving there too!
Go ahead and send them a friend request on fb
Armando Ruby Galindo (PitBullhomie)
Show them some love!

·
Premium Member
11,110 Posts
Yeah thats how I learned of his daughters illness was on facebook. I feel so bad but I am glad to hear they are moving and will be closer and still doing what they love! Only the best for them all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.