Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on a church campground. Unfortunately on occasion people from town will walk their dogs, unleashed through the camp. Signs do not stop these people. My girl is always on leash and never out of my site when outside.

The other day it happened again; as it will more often that the weather is warming up, a dog running loose. Owner is on their cell phone in their car watching their dog run a muck through the fields. Was going to let my girl out and she saw this dog. She listened to me but the other dog did not. It was a friendly dog, jumping and being silly but she was having none of it. I managed to get her back into the house but there is always that chance that next time I won't be five feet from back door. The question is what if?

I'm thinking I need to buy a breakstick for those "just in case times". But if I did, I don't know how to use one. Would someone tell me where to purchase and is there a thread somewhere to show me how to use it in the unfortunate event that I may need it?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,167 Posts

This video was in a thread somewhere a while back that I tried finding first but couldn't.So I had to go to youtube to find it.
I think this video or one like it needs to be made a sticky.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
That poor dog! lol. He just wants his chewy, and keeps getting a tent stake in his mouth! Good video!

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
thats why its a good idea to always have a collar on your dog as well. be 10x harder to get that done without a collar.

where can you get a "bite wedge"?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts